Is this board the only place left on BF to have a decent discussion/debate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Demonheart

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 9, 2002
MCG, pocket, Punt rd end
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Victory, Hereford
Seriously, the main board is getting more and more like Bay13 every day, it's virtually impossible to have a decent debate without the trolls settling in and ruining it.

A big thankyou to guys like nightmare, quigley, chris25, snoop dog, etc and the mods here who are about the only decent reason why I continue to come to BF. Please mods, do anything it takes to keep this board as it is.

(Sorry for this thread, I'm just sick of the crap on the main forum)

Seriously, the main board is getting more and more like Bay13 every day, it's virtually impossible to have a decent debate without the trolls settling in and ruining it.

A big thankyou to guys like nightmare, quigley, chris25, snoop dog, etc and the mods here who are about the only decent reason why I continue to come to BF. Please mods, do anything it takes to keep this board as it is.

Yes -I have basically given up on the main board - just such a waste of time. On the rare occasion where I get sucked into reading it I always come away feeling 5% less intelligent - kind of the same feeling I got if I happened to change channels and caught myself watching 'Big Brother'!!

You've got wonnamerri33 to thank for that.

That's good to hear. With a few passionate and dedicated moderators on-board, I'm sure it'll continue like this for a while yet. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back