Current Islamic State attack at Moscow rock concert

Remove this Banner Ad

Rossgardia base (Russian special forces) across the road.

Didn't attend for 2 hours. That makes sense.

Maybe they were busy elsewhere.

It doesn't look very ISIS like when I think most of them have allowed themselves to be captured alive, there was no to-the-death shootouts, no suicide vests. If I've never heard of ISIS making a false claim for a terrorist attack.

Maybe they are simply mercenaries who did it for the money and without a good escape plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe they were busy elsewhere.

It doesn't look very ISIS like when I think most of them have allowed themselves to be captured alive, there was no to-the-death shootouts, no suicide vests. If I've never heard of ISIS making a false claim for a terrorist attack.

Maybe they are simply mercenaries who did it for the money and without a good escape plan.

Anti war protestors with blank pieces of paper are usually arrested within minutes in Moscow.

It's not likely that the entire special forces base was unavailable just across the road.

I would bet on a repeat of the Putin apartment bombings here.

Anti war protestors with blank pieces of paper are usually arrested within minutes in Moscow.

It's not likely that the entire special forces base was unavailable just across the road.

I would bet on a repeat of the Putin apartment bombings here.
Definitely a three letter agency

Chechnya or Ukraine is my guess for retaliatory attacks. Whether they had anything to do with it or not, Vlad is wanting a display of force. Things are going to tragically escalate in Russia.

A form of ISIS with assistance from a three letter agency

Just stop.

The nonsense I'm seeing all over social media with the usual suspects using an ISIS attack to blame anybody else for it but ISIS, and predictably the team they're against currently, is absurd.

Chechnya or Ukraine is my guess for retaliatory attacks. Whether they had anything to do with it or not, Vlad is wanting a display of force. Things are going to tragically escalate in Russia.

Pretty hard to retaliate against Ukraine considering what they have done already in Ukraine.

Chechyna is run by Vlads henchman Kadryov.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back