Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

possibly not required if there have not been significant rocket attacks in the meantime
I dont pretend to know the use doctrine, but it would seem unlikely to me they would fire up for say a single rocket coming in

I think it said in the article it's only used when rockets are aimed at the major cities, so it would seem none have been since December.

Doesn't sound like they've been flying through Iron Dome supplies so I assume there's no real risk of running out anytime soon.

Sorry for the lack of detail in the actual article, (its the only one I can get which isn't paywalled)
It could just be a consipracy hat but could this be some false flag to try and highlight "see there is significant antsemitic feeling out there"
WOuld think someone upset at the Palestinian plight would have chosen "jews out of palestine/ israel out of palestine"

THen it could be a straight out anti semitic message too.

More detail here.

Plenty of shit people out there that would mean exactly what they wrote.

Let’s not be guilty of cheering them on to their deaths. They need to surrender and stop wanting to destroy Israel otherwise it’s just that insanity of doing the same thing and hoping for a different result.

the thing is the palstinians do not have and have never had the weaponry, technology, infrastructure, or support to “destroy” israel . it’s fiction. the only people ever to have been in danger of being “destroyed’ has been palestine.

you're either ideologically blind, a zionist propagandist, or obtuse.

Last edited:
and, zidane, our very own isreali apologist gives aid and comfort to these right-wing creeps deliberately placed in these stolen areas to terrorise palestinians.

note the reference to “armed settlers”

this! but they are a protected species.

arguably the most vicious, soulless, evil leadership seen in most peeps living memory. hitler would be proud of them

Wasn't everyone in here upset when people alleged babies were being decapitated by Hamas with no proof a few months ago?

or has that stance changed now because its Israel being alleged to be doing it?

the thing is the palstinians do not have and have never had the weaponry, technology, infrastructure, or support to “destroy” israel and never have. it’s fiction. the only people ever to have been in danger of being “destroyed’ has been palestine.

you're either ideologically blind, a zionist propagandist, or obtuse.

Palestinians dont but Hamas seems to be pretty keen to keep trying it.

The poster you quoted is referencing Hamas, which is entirely different to the people of Palestine FYI.

They are not the same.

Last edited:
Have you not seen the videos?

i have seen no evidence of anyone from the IDF decapitating babies if that's what you are alluding too.

I have also seen nothing in the media confirming it either.

i have seen no evidence of anyone from the IDF decapitating babies if that's what you are alluding too.

I have also seen nothing in the media confirming it either.

Ok, so you can just not look at the evidence and pretend there's no evidence.

It's all over social media at the moment. The junket journalists probably wont mention it.

Ok, so you can just not look at the evidence and pretend there's no evidence.

It's all over social media at the moment. The junket journalists probably wont mention it.

So i tell you i havent seen anything, and then say i have seen no one verify it in the media.

Rather than provide the evidence, you automatically assume i have seen it but I'm just ignoring it and anyone who hasn't verified it, is just a junket journalist.

l o l

never change Ghost Patrol. ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So i tell you i havent seen anything, and then say i have seen no one verify it in the media.

Rather than provide the evidence, you automatically assume i have seen it but I'm just ignoring it and anyone who hasn't verified it, is just a junket journalist.

l o l

never change Ghost Patrol. ever.

It's too graphic to be posted on BF. Go look on twitter if you want to see it.

It's too graphic to be posted on BF. Go look on twitter if you want to see it.

The same type of graphic shit was posted in October 2023, and was quickly met with "There's no proof Hamas did it" by many on this forum.

I'm asking you has anyone verified it? or are you just going with it? because it suits your view? And if it doesn't suit your view, they are just dodgy journos apparently.

Wasn't everyone in here upset when people alleged babies were being decapitated by Hamas with no proof a few months ago?

or has that stance changed now because its Israel being alleged to be doing it?
You shouldn't post this kind of thing, because you're not someone who will change their position based on evidence.

You still believe that Hamas decapitated babies.
You will make excuses/justify or minimise the current horrific footage when you're finally presented with it in whatever form.

You will not ever change your position or view on this war, so you probably shouldn't post glib gotchas or memes as though you're above it all.

The same type of graphic shit was posted in October 2023, and was quickly met with "There's no proof Hamas did it" by many on this forum.

I'm asking you has anyone verified it? or are you just going with it? because it suits your view? And if it doesn't suit your view, they are just dodgy journos apparently.

Israel have killed at least 40x as many Palestinians, than Hamas killed Israelis. They have levelled most of Gaza.

And you are still trying to both sides this after 8 months?

You shouldn't post this kind of thing, because you're not someone who will change their position based on evidence.

You still believe that Hamas decapitated babies.
You will make excuses/justify or minimise the current horrific footage when you're finally presented with it in whatever form.

You will not ever change your position or view on this war, so you probably shouldn't post glib gotchas or memes as though you're above it all.

ahhh so holding everyone to the same level of proof is a no go zone apparently.

This thread is just festering at this point.

Israel have killed at least 40x as many Palestinians, than Hamas killed Israelis.

And you are still trying to both sides this after 8 months?

I'm talking specifically about decapitating babies, as alleged in that twitter feed.

7 months ago everyone in here was screaming about providing proof and verification Hamas actually did it.

Israel is accused of doing the same and suddenly no proof and verification is not required to run with it by those in here.

A grade stuff.

I'm talking specifically about decapitating babies.

7 months ago everyone in here was screaming about providing proof and verification Hamas did it.

Israel is accused and suddenly no proof and verification is not required to run with it.

I've told you where you can see the evidence. There's still no evidence of most of Israel's Oct 7 claims though....

I've told you where you can see the evidence.

thats all i need to know.

all the proof is on "social media" and anyone who doesn't report/verify it is a "junket journalist"

lol

7 months ago everyone in here was screaming about providing proof and verification Hamas actually did it.
This isn't true.

If you cared about the actual issue, you wouldn't have come running in here to turn it into a snide remark about 'hypocrisy'.
You also wouldn't need to embellish or fabricate scenarios to give your snide remark some weight.

This isn't a topic you're capable of discussing at the moment. So you should probably avoid it for now, rather than do what I've previously explained.

This isn't true.

If you cared about the actual issue, you wouldn't have come running in here to turn it into a snide remark about 'hypocrisy'.
You also wouldn't need to embellish or fabricate scenarios to give your snide remark some weight.

This isn't a topic you're capable of discussing at the moment. So you should probably avoid it for now, rather than do what I've previously explained.

What's the actual issue?

One side required to have full journalist verification for the atrocities they commit, whit the other is just fair game to allege what you want?

Seems a fair and reasonable way to approach the situation. Nothing wrong at all there. Why hold everyone to the same level of expectation and accountability? Seems dumb now you mention it actually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back