Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
14m ago
00.48 AEDT
More than 100 people killed in Gaza, Hamas claims
The death toll since the resumption of fighting has increased again – now standing at 109, Reuters quotes the territory’s Hamas-run health ministry as saying.

It comes as the World Health Organisation (WHO) warns Gaza’s health system was on its knees even before the ceasefire ended, with hospitals resembling a “horror movie".
Guardian live blog.

It is truly disgusting that Albanese hasn't called for a ceasfire. The slaughter of civilians continues
I am ashamed of this country.

What side uses there own people (Palestinians) as human shields?, what side uses suicide bombers?, what side sets up their headquarters and hideaways under public buildings like hospitals and heavily populated areas etc?...
They dont use people as human shields. If you fire rockets into highly densilated areas you kill people.
You need to wake up to what is happening.

Did you really fall for the 'broken bones' kid?

The woman who had scars on her face has them because she blew herself up in a car bombing a number of years ago and had surgery to save her life in an Israeli hospital.

Gonna complain Israel didn't give her cosmetic surgery for an attempted suicide attack now?
Why are you such a supporter of what the Israel army is doing? Is it just because of your right wing political bent?

Why are you such a supporter of what the Israel army is doing? Is it just because of your right wing political bent?
Err, I don't support anything Israel is doing.

I just think people who say Israel constantly lie, then promote bullshit stories such as these, are completely disingenuous and are merely pushing a narrative they find appealing.

Err, I don't support anything Israel is doing.

I just think people who say Israel constantly lie, then promote bullshit stories such as these, are completely disingenuous and are merely pushing a narrative they find appealing.
Well Israel is saying they are killing Hamas fighters butbl in reality they are kiĺling civilians in the thousands

They have all there names. Is 10,000 justified? You are avoiding the question. The answer is that it can't be justified and that the extreme right wing Netanyahu government is an out of control civilian and child killing machine as you already know.
Do they have their names?

Have you seen them?

Where have I justified anything?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14m ago
00.48 AEDT
More than 100 people killed in Gaza, Hamas claims
The death toll since the resumption of fighting has increased again – now standing at 109, Reuters quotes the territory’s Hamas-run health ministry as saying.

It comes as the World Health Organisation (WHO) warns Gaza’s health system was on its knees even before the ceasefire ended, with hospitals resembling a “horror movie".
Guardian live blog.

It is truly disgusting that Albanese hasn't called for a ceasfire. The slaughter of civilians continues
I am ashamed of this country.
Doesn't matter what Albanese says,he's irrelevant.

Your deflecting. Medicine sans frontier accepts the numbers.
Even if you want to take 5000 off the list , it's still a war crime.
Not saying it's not, I just find it extremely concerning how people will happily gobble up any information coming from the Palestinian side like it's complete truth, yet get mad when you point out they have a long history of lying(It's literally written in their holy book to deceive infidels).

Not saying it's not, I just find it extremely concerning how people will happily gobble up any information coming from the Palestinian side like it's complete truth, yet get mad when you point out they have a long history of lying(It's literally written in their holy book to deceive infidels).
Even though Hamas are scumbags , their figures are generally reliable going from recent history.

Lol, reliable?

Yeah, I don't think so...
Historical reliability of data.

"We’ve generally found the data that comes out of the ministry of health to be reliable,” he said.

“When we have done our own independent investigations around particular strikes, and we’ve compared those figures against those from the health ministry, there haven’t been major deviations."

Historical reliability of data.

"We’ve generally found the data that comes out of the ministry of health to be reliable,” he said.

“When we have done our own independent investigations around particular strikes, and we’ve compared those figures against those from the health ministry, there haven’t been major deviations."

Interesting read and I don't doubt the civilian, especially child, casualties are severe.

I'd be wary of using Omar Shakir as a 'reliable' source however. He has a history of taking an anti-Israel stance for the past decade both with his work, and on social media.

The point is, both sides lie heavily in wartime to 'win' the propaganda battle, so I'd have a long hard think about anything that comes out from either side before getting riles up over it.

Interesting read and I don't doubt the civilian, especially child, casualties are severe.

I'd be wary of using Omar Shakir as a 'reliable' source however. He has a history of taking an anti-Israel stance for the past decade both with his work, and on social media.

The point is, both sides lie heavily in wartime to 'win' the propaganda battle, so I'd have a long hard think about anything that comes out from either side before getting riles up over it.
Hamas's main objective is too win the sympathy of the outside world so they are unlikely to fudge figures that can be proven incorrect imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back