Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not saying it's not, I just find it extremely concerning how people will happily gobble up any information coming from the Palestinian side like it's complete truth, yet get mad when you point out they have a long history of lying(It's literally written in their holy book to deceive infidels).

Interesting read and I don't doubt the civilian, especially child, casualties are severe.

I'd be wary of using Omar Shakir as a 'reliable' source however. He has a history of taking an anti-Israel stance for the past decade both with his work, and on social media.

The point is, both sides lie heavily in wartime to 'win' the propaganda battle, so I'd have a long hard think about anything that comes out from either side before getting riles up over it.

It's weird how you are happy to take Mosab Hassan Yousef's words at face value.

The misrepresentation of the hotel protest targeting an event where Israeli officials were to appear.

Families of hostages - brought out from Israel to help lobby on behalf of the bombardment of Gazans - were never the target and protesters were not aware they would be there.

Politicians and shock jocks misrepresent it as ambushing innocent families, and use this to lobby for harsher anti-protest laws.

Government and media working in concert to reduce citizens rights.

I know what I'm more concerned about.

Interesting read and I don't doubt the civilian, especially child, casualties are severe.

I'd be wary of using Omar Shakir as a 'reliable' source however. He has a history of taking an anti-Israel stance for the past decade both with his work, and on social media.

The point is, both sides lie heavily in wartime to 'win' the propaganda battle, so I'd have a long hard think about anything that comes out from either side before getting riles up over it.

You should have a long hard think yourself about what you’re choosing to believe.

Look at the photos of Gaza, why would you think they need to falsify the death count with all the destruction? Just think about it for a moment.

What side uses there own people (Palestinians) as human shields?, what side uses suicide bombers?, what side sets up their headquarters and hideaways under public buildings like hospitals and heavily populated areas etc?...

Show a video or any evidence that Palestinians were used as human shields in Gaza. I'll wait.

Show a video or any evidence that Palestinians were used as human shields in Gaza. I'll wait.
You serious? Hamas hideaways/tunnels under public hospitals and other public institutions of which there's plenty of evidence.

You serious? Hamas hideaways/tunnels under public hospitals and other public institutions of which there's plenty of evidence.
There's hundreds of km of tunnels everywhere. Why do Israel target the hospitals and refugee camps? Answer - to kill as many people as possible and to cause terror to break down Palestinian society.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So no proof.

I'll show what proof and what a human shield actually looks like. Here's one for starters, and I can bring more later.

_40070725_humanshield.jpg

Israeli human rights activists have accused border police of using a 13-year-old Palestinian as a human shield.
Rabbis for Human Rights say that Mohammed Badwan was tied by police to a jeep during a recent demonstration in the West Bank village of Bidou.

The use of human shields was banned after an incident in which soldiers forced the neighbour of a suspected militant to knock on his door and deliver their demands. The militant shot and killed the man.

Marwan Dalal, of Israeli Arab rights organisation Adalah, said there was evidence that despite the Supreme Court ban, the use of human shields by Israeli security forces was continuing.

This still continues today. IDF will use civilian houses in the West Bank for their operations, and start firing from them, which is against International Law. IDF will go into Palestinian houses and tell them that they can do whatever they want in their house because it's actually not their land. What would make them say and think this? 🤔

So no proof.

I'll show what proof and what a human shield actually looks like. Here's one for starters, and I can bring more later.

View attachment 1864496

Israeli human rights activists have accused border police of using a 13-year-old Palestinian as a human shield.
Rabbis for Human Rights say that Mohammed Badwan was tied by police to a jeep during a recent demonstration in the West Bank village of Bidou.

The use of human shields was banned after an incident in which soldiers forced the neighbour of a suspected militant to knock on his door and deliver their demands. The militant shot and killed the man.

Marwan Dalal, of Israeli Arab rights organisation Adalah, said there was evidence that despite the Supreme Court ban, the use of human shields by Israeli security forces was continuing.

This still continues today. IDF will use civilian houses in the West Bank for their operations, and start firing from them, which is against International Law. IDF will go into Palestinian houses and tell them that they can do whatever they want in their house because it's actually not their land. What would make them say and think this? 🤔
Are you really that dim, having Hamas Intelligence units etc under a public Hospital is a massive human shield...

They're developing targets using AI and we're supposed to doubt the reporting of dead kids?

I doubt the validity of targets. Israel lied about the hospitals, maybe it was AI that told them that as soon as the war started lots of people went to the hospital, so it must be a military base....?

A rogue AI targeting 100 Palestinians a day while the IDF chooses to act in a way that does nothing to minimise civilian casualties when those 100 people per day are targeted. Clearly people targeted include journalists and medical staff.

Israel uses autonomous weapons systems too.

We can all see where this is heading.

Israel apologists are weird, most normal people can acknowledge Hamas is bad and Israel is bad. Except the apologists who somehow think the country dropping thousands of bombs on the one of the most densely populated places on earth are the good guys.

Those thousands of children Israel has killed? Hamas’ fault. Those Palestinian’s being killed in the West Bank? Hamas’ fault.

Almost universally people coming out heavily in support of Israel appear to have very, very little understanding of what’s going on over there, even a cursory 15 minute read of the history of the region would have told them different.

A rogue AI targeting 100 Palestinians a day while the IDF chooses to act in a way that does nothing to minimise civilian casualties when those 100 people per day are targeted. Clearly people targeted include journalists and medical staff.

Israel uses autonomous weapons systems too.

We can all see where this is heading.
Skynet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back