Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were given examples and laughed them off, which means you completely disregard anything that doesn't fit your world view.

Now do the other 40-odd nations in the Arab league.

Probably also helps that the population of Iran, despite their government, is leaving Islam in droves and are pro-Israel because they hate their own government.
Examples via a wiki link about the Jews in the 20th century? Where the holocaust is amongst them?

Yeah, great example.

Like I said, no one here is fooled by you - you’re nothing but a racist who is trying to incite more hatred.

Peacefully…..

If you ignore the violence committed by settlers against Arabs, or the discrimination and harassment Arabs receive in Israel:

Jews also receive harassment in Israel, from the same people mostly: ultra-nationalist Jewish people.

They are a problem in Israel, no doubt.

Also, in case you've been living under a rock, there were mass protests against the Netanyahu government in the lead up to October 7th.

Now where's my tinfoil hat?....

Probably the same as in Israel currently, considering over 2 million Arab Muslims live peacefully in Israel.
In lower social economic areas, attend different schools and separate from from people of Jewish descent?

Examples via a wiki link about the Jews in the 20th century? Where the holocaust is amongst them?

Yeah, great example.

Like I said, no one here is fooled by you - you’re nothing but a racist who is trying to incite more hatred.
1. Muslims aren't a race, it's a choice. Sorry, your 'race-card' just got declined.

2. Being critical of a terrorist organisation that uses their own people as meatbags to garner sympathy from people in the West, who they'd gleefully murder if they stepped foot in Gaza, isn't inciting 'hatred'.

By if you want to be a terrorist sympathiser, be my guest.

It wasn't a "zionist"
The cops even ruled it out. If you look at the fact the shop was nearly always empty, I think you'll understand what really happened. This will be just like the hospital bombing. Pro-Palestine blamed Israel, truth came out that it was hamas, then silence
Keep us posted on what else is found out about the burning of this shop. Sounds like it's a matter of argument. It's better to get the full picture before we all go mouthing off. Same with the clashes in Sth Caulfield too - there's multiple reasons this can happen. Palestinians and supporters are hurting and angry. Israelis and jews too, also they had a major memorial day to observe at the same time. Then we get videos from only one side, followed by it being cut and edited by people who want views and sensation (and likely a partisan take), instead of any full picture.

Probably also helps that the population of Iran, despite their government, is leaving Islam in droves and are pro-Israel because they hate their own government.

Eh? Don’t listen to the Iranian migrants who left the country after 1980, basically the supporters of the Shah regime.

Whilst most Iranians aren’t as hardcore as the Ayatollahs claim I doubt they’re suddenly Zionists. Several million turned out for Soleimani’s funeral for instance, I doubt they’d be parroting GOP/MAGA talking points on Iran.

It would help if people weren't parroting the fascist/apartheid propaganda and talking points.
Just like it'd help if people didn't sympathize with terrorists and spout the utterly ridiculous assertion that everything would be peaceful if Israel simply let the Gazans do whatever they want whilst Hamas rules over them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proof of this happening to a specific group of 2 million people living in a country?

Or is it just generic socio-economic norms?
You tell me

Keep us posted on what else is found out about the burning of this shop. Sounds like it's a matter of argument. It's better to get the full picture before we all go mouthing off. Same with the clashes in Sth Caulfield too - there's multiple reasons this can happen. Palestinians and supporters are hurting and angry. Israelis and jews too, also they had a major memorial day to observe at the same time. Then we get videos from only one side, followed by it being cut and edited by people who want views and sensation (and likely a partisan take), instead of any full picture.

I’ve seen Footage that I’m not sure if I can post just yet.. of the burger place in Caulfield. I’m sure it will come out soon but looks like 2 perpetrators.

Nothing confirmed yet but the Priceline pharmacy across the rd witnessed through their security camera that the car that rocked up was the owners car.
I’m not saying it was or wasn’t as I don’t point fingers like many others have which is also pathetic..the appropriate stance would be too wait till more information comes out, but if this is true..my god. Hopefully they can be identified. The sad thing is, whoever it was won’t stop what’s currently happening.

The owner refused to serve Jews in a suburb where they prominently live. The business was struggling hard, this is no secret.

Shame on whoever has done it.

You tell me

Interesting article which raises some good points. CFR also allegedly has a history of attempting to influence US foreign policy via weather and foreign backers, as well as not telling the entire story.

Which is no different than pretty much any media outlet in the world, really

I’ve seen Footage that I’m not sure if I can post just yet.. of the burger place in Caulfield. I’m sure it will come out soon but looks like 2 perpetrators.

Nothing confirmed yet but the Priceline pharmacy across the rd witnessed through their security camera that the car that rocked up was the owners car.
I’m not saying it was or wasn’t as I don’t point fingers like many others have which is also pathetic..the appropriate stance would be too wait till more information comes out, but if this is true..my god. Hopefully they can be identified. The sad thing is, whoever it was won’t stop what’s currently happening.

The owner refused to serve Jews in a suburb where they prominently live. The business was struggling hard, this is no secret.

Shame on whoever has done it.
This whole thing is ****ed. Irrespective if it was done by the owners, or it was done by others trying to ‘send a message’.

What happened in Caulfield is also not on. The whole point of a protest is to raise awareness for positive change. It defeats the purpose when it turns violent and reflects poorly on what you are trying to protest for.

I hope we don’t see more of these things in Australia. I’d like to believe that’s not what we stand for as Australians.

People know where I stand when it comes to what’s happening in Israel, but what happened in Caulfield is just a shit way for a message to be made.

I know the world is not butterflies and rainbows, but people need to retain their humanity if they want to preach and promote humanity.

In lower social economic areas, attend different schools and separate from from people of Jewish descent?

There's no segregation between the two and similarly here, kids can be enrolled in Jewish or Muslim schools. The Jewish orthodox have their own schools but they get no money from the government, they won't do military training so they miss out on any financial benefits there and live in the very lower end of socioeconomic areas.

Military training isn't compulsory for Arab Israelis and often they opt out for various reasons, so they also miss out on making those social connections and financial benefits, low interest housing loans for example.

Last edited:
From the piece

“Thirty-two percent of Palestinian students in East Jerusalem do not complete 12 years of education, as compared to 1.5 percent of Jewish students in Jerusalem”

We were talking about segregation in education generally.

Out of a population of some 550,000 in East Jerusalem, nearly half of them are are orthodox jews who dedicate their lives to study which is why most often, you see them walking around reading a book, so that figure you quote doesn't really surprise me.

From the piece

“Thirty-two percent of Palestinian students in East Jerusalem do not complete 12 years of education, as compared to 1.5 percent of Jewish students in Jerusalem”

how many Palestinians in that study are women, given it is a known fact that middle-eastern Muslim women are pulled out of school early. That's not segregation, that's a result of their culture

I caught a live stream of the trouble in Caulfield last night (the real Rukshan I think his name is) and that was a real powder keg. The Palestinian side seemed to have ushers or something, like coordinators, seemed a bit organised.

Though those “ushers” couldn’t get everyone to leave after they’d had a chat to the cops, don’t think they were really part of the group.

Probably the same as in Israel currently, considering over 2 million Arab Muslims live peacefully in Israel.
This problem between Muslim, Jewish is ridiculous. Judaism is a very small religion. The wrongs done to Jewish people came from Christisnity, albeit a long time ago.
I don't understand the need for this drama.
Create 2 states, if neither Israel or Palestine is happy , over time they will be. Can they create more land like in Hong Kong, Singapore or is the water too deep? That is my hopefully constructive solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back