Society/Culture Italy threatens to shut ports to vessels carrying migrants

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, yes he is.

I'm not sure if you're trying to troll, or you're just plain ignorant. The number since 2014 would have grown substantially, with the Charlie Hebdo, Brussels, Paris, London x2, Nice, Berlin, Manchester etc Islamic terrorist attacks. Try keeping up to date with Europe's Islamic terrorism problem next time mate, it'll save you from looking like a fool.

I don't think denial is helpful here.

Overwhelmingly, political Islamic terrorism is having the greatest effect in terms of impacting a civilian population.

No doubt IRA terrorism accounts for much of the blue peaks historically but most relative deaths were in Northern Ireland, if a bomb was to go off in the vicinity of civilian gatherings they made a warning phone call prior and they were very careful to avoid killing kids.

I don't think denial is helpful here.

Overwhelmingly, political Islamic terrorism is having the greatest effect in terms of impacting a civilian population.

No doubt IRA terrorism accounts for much of the blue peaks historically but most relative deaths were in Northern Ireland, if a bomb was to go off in the vicinity of civilian gatherings they made a warning phone call prior and they were very careful to avoid killing kids.

Spanish separatists via the Basques probably as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back