Religion The CHEESE WARS! Carringbush2010 hears a who!

On a scale of 1 to Carringbush2010, how deeply are you affected by Cheer's name change?

Votes: 7 50.0%

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Carringbush2010

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Be loud and proud, mate! I voted for you.
All jokes aside, I am actually flattered that I could get inside and agitate the minds of many on here.

In particular whoever created this faux thread in my name, surely must be triggered to attempt to bait me with such an action. Although it is perplexing that some are vexed at such a simple and reasonable question that I posed. Yes they live among us:shrug:

So yeah, very proud.

All jokes aside, I am actually flattered that I could get inside and agitate the minds of many on here.

In particular whoever created this faux thread in my name, surely must be triggered to attempt to bait me with such an action. Although it is perplexing that some are vexed at such a simple and reasonable question that I posed. Yes they live among us:shrug:

So yeah, very proud.
lol

No one is vexed, much less 'triggered'. You took a thread in pretty specific direction which generated some discussion (again, this is actually a discussion forum mate if you're not aware lol) so that discussion was separated out from the original, pretty standard stuff that has happened here probably 100s of times before ¯\(ツ)

So yeah, very proud.
I'm going to put it this way; I had to transfer over 190 posts over here, and by no means did I get them all. You single-handedly wrenched the Woke: Real or Parody thread from whatever else it was talking about over to your issue from over a year ago that was settled when you brought it up last time, and the time before that.

I also thought you were leaving us to our own devices, CB.

This thread exists in case you decide to wrench another thread in this or any other direction in an excessive way.

I'm going to put it this way; I had to transfer over 190 posts over here, and by no means did I get them all. You single-handedly wrenched the Woke: Real or Parody thread from whatever else it was talking about over to your issue from over a year ago that was settled when you brought it up last time, and the time before that.

I also thought you were leaving us to our own devices, CB.

This thread exists in case you decide to wrench another thread in this or any other direction in an excessive way.
Mods ur hella strict sometimes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seig Hand (cheese)!
Seig Hand (cheese)!

536__51984.1532054507.jpg

Back