Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

No we shouldn’t drop Treloar. He brings more value in his contested and uncontested possessions, tackles, goals, etc, and more of his turnovers are mid/forward parts of the ground. Aisha turnovers are often deep inside defence, and would mostly result in an opposition inside fifty and/or shot on goal. And he doesn’t counterbalance with greater contribution in other areas like treloar

Well he plays Down back to when he Turns it over of Course it was be down back.

Well Aish been very Good Defensively and Great Mark for his Size

Credit to Aishy. He has gone from being on the verge of delisted, to a dependable, solid role player. He doesn't shirk contests, and gives a good account of himself every week. He is prone to the odd high floating kick but that's about it.

Whilst he will never reach the peaks some may have thought, given his draft position, he would be ranked between 16-22 in just about every team in the league.

Credit to Aishy. He has gone from being on the verge of delisted, to a dependable, solid role player. He doesn't shirk contests, and gives a good account of himself every week. He is prone to the odd high floating kick but that's about it.

Whilst he will never reach the peaks some may have thought, given his draft position, he would be ranked between 16-22 in just about every team in the league.

Who said he was Close to being De-Listed? He might been Boaderline Best 22 for a bit but when he got Games into him his Confience came back and playing Better Footy.

Yeah he might not get to where people thought he could become Pre-Draft but He can still be a Very Solid AFL Player

He was never on the verge of being delisted. Do you have a source or are you just making schitt up?

His hands are good though -- both marking and handpasses. Good on him.

I was always a believer he'd be ok. Me and Tradedraft.

Remember when it was just you and me Tradedraft and everyone else was smashing Aish? Ah, those were the days!
Nope, on BF memory doesn't extend beyond 24 hours lest the I told you so's start, don't shoot the messenger, that's just the system

Remember when it was just you and me Tradedraft and everyone else was smashing Aish? Ah, those were the days!
I’m not sure everyone.

But quite a few.

Aish has earned his keep, good on him for that. You earn it. He’s earned it. Credit to him.

The Rolling Stones were a great band, but when they first started playing together, before they got their groove in, they were a messy shambles. Those who liked them then weren't so sharp.:p

Who said he was Close to being De-Listed? He might been Boaderline Best 22 for a bit but when he got Games into him his Confience came back and playing Better Footy.

Yeah he might not get to where people thought he could become Pre-Draft but He can still be a Very Solid AFL Player
Delisted was the wrong word.
But traded out of Collingwood?
Yes, a real possibility not that long ago.
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/afl...-james-magpies-pies/bxs3jp4k5f531nt2q7nkfemb6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reputable website!!!

They also got it wrong that we were targetting a key forward and that Darcy was going to play forward.

Did they get anything right in that article?
The fact that there was a rumour, no matter how substantiated, allows the original poster to claim there was movement on Aish’s position at CFC.
I’m sure there were feelers out from CFC about a possible trade, as there are feelers out on any non top 6 player at any club in any year. That’s just the way it is in the AFL. Very few players are untouchable.
The feelers would have been out, the reporting would have been correct, but let’s face it, who would have had a nibble?
Not even Carlton, and they took Faz!

The Rolling Stones were a great band, but when they first started playing together, before they got their groove in, they were a messy shambles. Those who liked them then weren't so sharp.:p
That’s because they didn’t get any satisfaction.

Becomes sometimes you don’t get what you want but you get what you need.

Then the Club came out and Said that Rumor was Total BS
As all clubs would. That’s the backroom game Dave.
You never admit to shopping a player, because if the shop falls through you want the player to be committed to you.
But the old axiom, where’s there’s smoke there’s fire.
Never trust a club when it comes to list management.

As all clubs would. That’s the backroom game Dave.
You never admit to shopping a player, because if the shop falls through you want the player to be committed to you.
But the old axiom, where’s there’s smoke there’s fire.
Never trust a club when it comes to list management.

Then would you trust the Club at All Then?

Well then you could say outside of a Few Top Prospects they could shop just about every player

Okay Thanks for the Help CFC2010

Dave, I don’t HATE anyone. Not in my biological makeup to hate.
Do I think Aish isn’t the player we need for silverware?
Yes.
And guess what, there are other players I believe aren’t in our silverware future.
But for some reason there are those who are so invested in their Aish love that there is no room for critical appraisal.
I know your one who loves the Aish. And good on you.
But there are posters, you know them, who prefer to deny the awful truth because others point it out.
Happy for you to make up your own mind. If it’s not to my view, so be it.
Won’t change my respect for you our your passion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back