JLT 2017 - Wk1 - Collingwood v Essendon, Etihad, 7.40pm, Foxfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

The teams looked awfully similar once those players went off with no pendles, treloar or Adams. Coll held their own with a less experienced midfield and put them away when their midfields evened up n the 4th.
Collingwood's midfield definitely better than ours and bats deeper. We had most of our spine missing tonight so it's hard to judge where both sides are at.
Would think all the kids play next game

Collingwood's midfield definitely better than ours and bats deeper. We had most of our spine missing tonight so it's hard to judge where both sides are at.
Would think all the kids play next game
Hooker and Daniher? Yeah probably would of stopped 1 more goal and Daniher would of kicked 2.6. Jokingly. But you are probably right. You both look quite evenly matched, will be a good Anzac Day match this year for once.

Josh Daicos will be better than Ash McGrath, going early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hooker and Daniher? Yeah probably would of stopped 1 more goal and Daniher would of kicked 2.6. Jokingly. But you are probably right. You both look quite evenly matched, will be a good Anzac Day match this year for once.
Hooker, Daniher and Hartley missing, Hurley only played a half. As I said at full strength the Pies clearly have the better midfield group but reckon we have them covered around the ground. Now we just need to show up for once on ANZAC Day

Hartley didn't play either and Hurley had a shower at half time, thats our best 4 KP players, Once Luenberger sat the last quarter out it was a free for all for Collingwood, Mckernan can not ruck.

Hooker, Daniher and Hartley missing, Hurley only played a half. As I said at full strength the Pies clearly have the better midfield group but reckon we have them covered around the ground. Now we just need to show up for once on ANZAC Day
Hartley no loss really. Collingwoods our far outweigh essendons and they still lost. Daniher has hardly had a preseason Hurley has missed 18 months. Elliott was dominating and played a quarter+ also. Wells, Brodie I forgot about.

Collingwood with a VFL side, tooo good. :handok:
At least to the best of our knowledge your guys were playing on a level playing field, if you know what I mean. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back