Autopsy JLT tune up 2.0 :: Vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

So many on the North list that are absolute donuts, I don't think Swallow would even get a game in our best 22.

I wouldn't have him in our best 22 either.

mitchell had massive hip problems all last year.. and was pissed of with the way sydney mangered it,
so far so good very happy with the hawks medicos
They weren't massive, but you are correct in that Tom was very pissed off at the way the Swans handled his rehab/conditioning
His hip problems are resolved now though

Daniher, Hooker and a resting ruckman. Frawley, Gibson and Stratton are too small and will be monstered. I imagine Stratton will play on Green or Fantasia anyway.

Thought Hooker would play back with Carlisle gone. Must admit I don't know a huge amount about their list as they are my most hated side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monstered? By Essendon?

Who do they have for Ty, Roughie, Gunston and Schoey?

Our forward line is irrelevant to the discussion. We were taking about their tall forwards compared to our tall defenders.

Though to answer your question I don't think they have enough.

Our forward line is irrelevant to the discussion. We were taking about their tall forwards compared to our tall defenders.

Though to answer your question I don't think they have enough.

Think he's point was around about way saying their fwd line lacks potency. So Daniher/hooker/rest fwd get a few marks, they will spray half the set shots-none are marksmen- and we have always had a team defence to help spoil the ball. Height wont be enough to beat us on its own

That forward line looks bloody good doesn't it?
Looks even better with depth players like Sicily, Burton, Schoenmakers, O'Brien, Stewart, Hardwick, Fitzpatrick etc. A resting Jaeger, a fill-in Burgoyne...

Langford and mitch sure can both find the goals too, and big boy looked great in his role there last week

Be good times

Aunt is wondering if its worth taking a camping-type seat? Any thoughts?

It says a bit vague that its all standing but if she finds a spot for it reckon be ok/see much?

TOB is 16 months younger and never been convicted and a tall who take forever to develop, trying to break into the most successful side this century. A bit different.
You forgot that Williams is injury prone and not an impressive athlete like O'Brien, with 68 truly godawful games to give him some experience and a good look at. Williams should have been delisted years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back