JLT2 vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

I just turned it back on and see another uncontested mark right in front of goal where Daniel was the only bulldog going for the ball! Where are our defenders?

Plus when kicking into the breeze, can someone please tell our forwards and midfielders to play in front. The ball drops short, you learn that in under 10’s

Lol people coming at me coz we are shite

Weak humans pick easy targets, the difference is I’m honest and don’t care what sooks think

Keep coming at me if it helps you get through your day[/QUO

Your not a easy target. Your a gutless keyboard warrior that the mods are scared of . People feel sorry for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol coz I care what sooks like u think?

Back to your safe place, it wi all be ok

Ps says the bloke using at alt name

Dunkley not contesting in the ruck is downright stupid. It’s never going to work, he’s obsessed with the concept of 3-4 versatile RR in there but it won’t matter when they make no contest at the tap.

English and Trengove aren’t ideal but they need more time. We need to blood English.

Dogs manage to level scores despite all the early naysayers on here. No matter what the eventual result, I’m not going to be fussed either way because it’s pre-season!! I’ll take a pre-season without any injuries & be set for R1 over two JLT wins with injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back