Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly I approach listening to Rogan as like meeting someone at a social function. I don't see him as a journalist or a truth teller, he's just a bloke who talks s**t basically and I take it with a grain of salt. He does make some attempt to check facts through his producer but not always, he's usually happy to just let the conversation happen.

I know this is no good for some people and I get it, I just don't agree. I've been through this argument in this thread a fair bit so I'm sure a few know my views.

For background I also listen to Sam Newman's pod, he really does talk a lot of bullshit but I do enjoy at least that it's unfiltered, something to be said for that these days I reckon. I also listen to a few feminist podcasts too (mainly on business and sport), I don't agree with some views but I reckon it's important to know what people think who don't agree with me. Particularly since I work in tech, certainly an industry where you need to be aware of diversity issues and the like.
I recommend a YouTuber called Destiny. Not a nutter at all, very good speaker and debater, he’s considered the left wing Ben Shapiro.

He talks to anyone and everyone including Nick Fuentes who’s against interracial marriage, wants all countries to be Catholic monarchies etc.

There’s a lot of boring irrelevant Twitch drama bullshit I don’t care for but some of the debates/conversations are interesting:

I recommend a YouTuber called Destiny. Not a nutter at all, very good speaker and debater, he’s considered the left wing Ben Shapiro.

He talks to anyone and everyone including Nick Fuentes who’s against interracial marriage, wants all countries to be Catholic monarchies etc.

There’s a lot of boring irrelevant Twitch drama bullshit I don’t care for but some of the debates/conversations are interesting:

I will give it a listen for sure. I reckon you're on the track to my thinking if you speak to everyone (ie from all areas of the political spectrum.

I enjoyed this, the host was respectful but certainly happy to debate the point. Seems pretty knowledgeable too, actually so did the far right guy. I don't see any problem with listening to those views, I mean clearly (IMO) he's misguided but this reveals itself when he speaks of course. I'll check out a few more vids no doubt.

Also Matt Walsh just did Rogan, I'm about an hour in, trigger warning ha ha

To which I would reply, "Bullshit."

This thread was once called, "Joe Rogan gets tricked by fake news in real time". He has been tricked before, and he will be tricked again; that he was tricked is not his fault - he is human - but the problem is that he goes to air with these absurd things without factchecking them. If he can demonstrate there's a primary school with a kitty litter tray because a child below the age of 12 has identified as a cat in America which has a teacher who just so happens to be mates with Joe Rogan, I'll eat my hat.

Honestly, why do you humour this absurdity, Interloper? Is it just the parasocial nature of the interviews, how he seems to be kind of cool and kind of intellectual but not in an aggressive way?

it's a podcast dude. Not a news broadcast rofl.

The guy doesn't need to have people fact checking his s**t. His deal is he rocks up with a guest and just talks for 2-3 hours, there is no script. Is basically just free style discussion is he going to get s**t wrong? Of course, he is human. If you want a 100% fact checked discussion, dont watch it.

it's up you as a listener to take in what you're hearing and come up with you're own conclusion. I doubt joe cares if you disagree with him.

Half the reason Joes show is appealing is because its approachable. There i nothing worse than watching a show or listening to a podcast where everyone is just sitting on the fence because they are too scared what people might say if they get something wrong.

People are allowed to disagree with other people's views on stuff.

The guy doesn't need to have people fact checking his s**t. His deal is he rocks up with a guest and just talks for 2-3 hours, there is no script. Is bascially just free style discussion is he going to get s**t wrong? Of course, he is human. If you want a 100% fact checked discussion, dont watch it.

it's up you as a listener to take in what you're hearing and come up with you're own conclusion. I doubt joe cares if you disagree with him.

Half the reason Joes show is appealing is because its approachable. There i nothing worse than watching a show or listening toa podcast where everyone is just sitting on the fence because they are too scared what people might say if they get something wrong.
Approachable aka dumbed down and telling you what you want to hear, this guy was a f***ing comic book wrestler with too many knocks on the head who thinks he's reinventing the wheel.

"Just stating facts!" - he's a PDF file:

Violent, too:

Walsh has called for and defended political violence in many more recent examples, calling for “real men” to assault drag queens, defending secession after the January 6 storming of the Capitol, and defending violence against abortion providers in response to a mass shooting.

There is no need for Joegan to have Walsh on to "hear what he has to say" or just have a chat. Walsh's views are well known and he has a platform on which he spouts them.

Joegan just wants the righty audience. There's no other reason to have the scum of YouTube on there but that.

When is Rogan going to have the victims of Walsh's violent shenanigans on the JRE? Have a talk to them, see what they think about Walsh, Shapiro, Peterson, and all the rest of those sicko perverts?

Anybody... ?

Get Duncan Trussell on again maybe... ?

Violent, too:

Walsh has called for and defended political violence in many more recent examples, calling for “real men” to assault drag queens, defending secession after the January 6 storming of the Capitol, and defending violence against abortion providers in response to a mass shooting.

There is no need for Joegan to have Walsh on to "hear what he has to say" or just have a chat. Walsh's views are well known and he has a platform on which he spouts them.

Joegan just wants the righty audience. There's no other reason to have the scum of YouTube on there but that.

When is Rogan going to have the victims of Walsh's violent shenanigans on the JRE? Have a talk to them, see what they think about Walsh, Shapiro, Peterson, and all the rest of those sicko perverts?

Anybody... ?

PDF File? Does this mean pedophile?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comic book wrestling commentator, I stand correct but he still presents as punch drunk. If you worry about Biden having dementia then this bloke should worry you too.

With Rogan it's probably the copious amounts of weed, psychedelics and internet rabbit holes. He did fight years ago in taekwondo and kickboxing but don't think he ended up punch drunk from that.

I'd worry more about Biden because he's the leader of the free world, Rogan is just a pod caster.

The guy doesn't need to have people fact checking his s**t. His deal is he rocks up with a guest and just talks for 2-3 hours, there is no script. Is basically just free style discussion is he going to get s**t wrong? Of course, he is human. If you want a 100% fact checked discussion, dont watch it.

Half the reason Joes show is appealing is because its approachable. There i nothing worse than watching a show or listening to a podcast where everyone is just sitting on the fence because they are too scared what people might say if they get something wrong.

People are allowed to disagree with other people's views on stuff.
... I'm going to fight the urge to be rude here.

I think you need to go back and read the conversation, as one of two things is happening here: one, you saw my post and replied, not knowing what I was replying to; two, you know what I'm replying to, and decided you wanted to try on a bit of point scoring.

Yeah. Nah.

When you have an audience and reach like Rogan does, you don't get to claim ignorance anymore.

He and his team know exactly who he's getting on, and what they're going to promote.

Violent, too:

Anybody... ?

For you of course, plenty of people would be interested I'm sure, including me. I'm just not sure what option you have to avoid this podcast, it's a tough one to figure out...

For you of course, plenty of people would be interested I'm sure, including me. I'm just not sure what option you have to avoid this podcast, it's a tough one to figure out...

WHY DO YOU HATE ANYONE WITH AN OPPOSING VIEW!?!!?!!!11!?!11

Why is Matt Walsh a Peter File?
Did you see the video I posted? Give it a listen, it's just audio over a still image.

Walsh sees one of the problems with the world as girls not being married off young enough.

30 years ago he would have been in a compound in a desert, married to 3 teenagers. These days he's on YouTube making big bucks.

Did you see the video I posted? Give it a listen, it's just audio over a still image.

Walsh sees one of the problems with the world as girls not being married off young enough.

30 years ago he would have been in a compound in a desert, married to 3 teenagers. These days he's on YouTube making big bucks.
I listened to it. I think it’s a stretch to call him a pedo lol.

Violent, too:

Anybody... ?

What is it with all these incel super dorks and wanting to force marriage on teen girls?

******* creeps!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back