Recommitted Jordan de Goey [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Zero chance De Goey leaves the Pies. Only player I could see leaving is Moore if there is still question marks on his body and someone offers overs.

Sounds like there no Question Mark what I been hearing from him and the Club. He wants to Stay and We want to Keep Him so he going No Where.

Would have to be Massive Overs to Him and the Club and we be Needing a Young KPP in Return part of a Trade but Won't be Happening

Sounds like there no Question Mark what I been hearing from him and the Club. He wants to Stay and We want to Keep Him so he going No Where.

Would have to be Massive Overs to Him and the Club and we be Needing a Young KPP in Return part of a Trade but Won't be Happening

No need to get defensive mate, I'm not saying he WILL go I'm saying if it was him or JDG I feel Moore is more likely to leave.

No need to get defensive mate, I'm not saying he WILL go I'm saying if it was him or JDG I feel Moore is more likely to leave.
Neither of them are going anywhere. We have plenty of others who are expendable that we’d let go in order to retain all our stars. No idea why people have the idea that we’ll be forced to lose on of our best players while other clubs can go and recruit stars despite their cap seemingly being full.

Worst case scenario is that we’ll lose a genuine best 22 player to keep them, but given the likelihood of Beams being off the books next year and Langdon seemingly on the brink of retirement due to his knee issues, I don’t think cap space will be much of an issue for us.

Neither of them are going anywhere. We have plenty of others who are expendable that we’d let go in order to retain all our stars. No idea why people have the idea that we’ll be forced to lose on of our best players while other clubs can go and recruit stars despite their cap seemingly being full.

Worst case scenario is that we’ll lose a genuine best 22 player to keep them, but given the likelihood of Beams being off the books next year and Langdon seemingly on the brink of retirement due to his knee issues, I don’t think cap space will be much of an issue for us.

I haven't said he is going nor have I said you'll be forced to lose one, I just said if one of them WAS to go it'd be Moore.

I haven't said he is going nor have I said you'll be forced to lose one, I just said if one of them WAS to go it'd be Moore.
Wasn’t specifically referring to you. It was just a general observation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised no one does
What cut would a manager get?
Like 5% or something?

You reckon Darcy would just get on the phone and call Brisbane contact number on their website and ask to speak with Dom Ambrogio?

Think the small investment would be well worth it for the players.

What cut would a manager get?
Like 5% or something?

You reckon Darcy would just get on the phone and call Brisbane contact number on their website and ask to speak with Dom Ambrogio?

Think the small investment would be well worth it for the players.
10% is around the general mark

'KPP' refers to Key forwards and key defenders, not rucks
Watch and Listen to AFL Draft Central’s round 1 draft coverage from last year.

They refer to Ruck Luke Jackson as the number 1 KPP prospect in the draft.

People in the industry call rucks KPP’s.

Watch and Listen to AFL Draft Central’s round 1 draft coverage from last year.

They refer to Ruck Luke Jackson as the number 1 KPP prospect in the draft.

People in the industry call rucks KPP’s.

But that is Confusing then.

I guess you call those type Hybrids between Ruck and KPP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back