Recommitted Jordan de Goey [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

I give the troll a 3/10.
Decent first post attacking a hot topic just hours after it became public and solid use of quotes
Second post was weak and just a real lack of venom in the troll as a whole

Jordan De Googy.

I cannot see pies trading him for this... certainly not for cheap. Swan and Williams went to court and didn't get traded (Williams eventually did but stayed a few seasons). No reports that he is actually in trouble with the law

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There has been a few murmurs of something involving De Goey but I'm sure it's unlikely as his contracted and he looks a fine player for the pies.

From a Saints perspective I would think about offering pick 10 for the midfielder as he is probably better than what is available at that spot in the draft.

All the rumours and stories from 2016 were 100% true.

There was a strong rumour from someone relatively new to our board last year who had some excellent trade mail that turned out to be spot on (re various clubs, not just ours) and who has apparently had some top Collingwood mail, that they were quietly shopping him around last trade period, but that there were no bites, because all the other clubs knew what he was like and didn't want a bar of him.

There was a strong rumour from someone relatively new to our board last year who had some excellent trade mail that turned out to be spot on (re various clubs, not just ours) and who has apparently had some top Collingwood mail, that they were quietly shopping him around last trade period, but that there were no bites, because all the other clubs knew what he was like and didn't want a bar of him.
A strong rumour!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back