Josh Frydenberg. Out of his depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell me more about your ‘labor sympathies’ Hildebrand. Oh and get stuffed. Maybe you could give vic state liberal some pointers

Also labor isn’t home and hosed, they need every last vote. Independent votes will also preference josh second? Stick to convincing the lost liberal voters.

Who voted labor in their droves at the state election. Watch in November when the teals become as strong as the coalition in state govt. as the inevitable loss of those votes flow back to any liberals. libs may go more right but they may be starved of funds

Last edited:
Frydo demonstrating his bona fides as a moderate.

FSrUldqVsAA1xvR

No non coaltion party has any policy in this area, and Morrison doesn’t either

In the words of the the “Johnny Diesel”

The damage has been done
And now it’s time to run

Building has been an eyesore for a long time (even pre Frydenturd billboards). The owners didn’t seem to care about the graffiti and broken windows.

Kew is a really weird place these days. Neither trendy nor suburban
Lots of nice old 🏠 i used to live just off Cotham Rd near the Glenferrie Rd junction, used to see a nice old bloke every morning on my way to the Tram stop, was stunned to find out he was murdered a few years later outside his house,he was the “Munster”…

😂 Bong-water Joe...

"If Frydenberg is gone then the Liberal leadership will almost certainly go to Peter Dutton, a man whom I have no problem with — he is personally very nice"

If they're both gone then it won't matter...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do they know? Has counting started?

Would she have people verifying the votes? Or is that just Labor and Liberal people ? Ned_Flanders

1) no counting of pre-poll votes will occur until Saturday night (or sunday, forget when the AEC start)

2) the article doesnt confirm the ballots are invalid due to counting. Its based upon feedback Ryan voters have given to the Ryan volunteers after they vote (saying that they only marked one box)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back