Josh Frydenberg. Out of his depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

They had permission, it just got rescinded (after threats) without them being informed.

"hearsay" permission, the actual owner never gave the ok but the "friend of a friend" said lets go for it.

If this is anything to go by, I wWouldn't want an independent to make serious decisions without proper consultation.

"hearsay" permission, the actual owner never gave the ok but the "friend of a friend" said lets go for it.

If this is anything to go by, I wWouldn't want an independent to make serious decisions without proper consultation.

But where was the permission, cried his last supporter as the realisation he’d lost his seat dawned on Josh.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He seemed scared, shaking voice, eyes looked terrible
maybe too much nose candy to cope with impending electoral defeat/ pressure?
or maybe just the flu that's sweeping around Victoria (seeing more flu cases come to ED than covid atm - though the flu ones generally not that sick apart from elderly who get fatigued, febrile and don't eat, a bit similar to vaccinated covids)

Consultation? In your albo comment you suggested a leader should be able to decide on the spot on going to war without even notes or consultation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So was the graffiti but it's apparently still there.

If that's the case, it probably even beats the human billboards (and a breaking entry: the "you people are so much nicer than the animals in my electorate" zinger today) and becomes Frydenberg's biggest own goal of the past few days. Talk about a full toss for Monique Ryan and the Climate200 social media. He's really built a good list of misfires.

If that's the case, it probably even beats the human billboards (and a breaking entry: the "you people are so much nicer than the animals in my electorate" zinger today) and becomes Frydenberg's biggest own goal of the past few days. Talk about a full toss for Monique Ryan and the Climate200 social media. He's really built a good list of misfires.
That one about wow you guys like me more than Kooyong is fully strange.

He‘s essentially said that his constituents don’t like him much. What the actual is he playing at?

The campaign for the hearts and minds of Kooyong has been one of the most intriguing and bizarre aspects of the campaign altogether, made even more curious given it involves the Federal Treasurer and one of the safest lib seats in the land.

I mean the whole campaign seems to have involved Josh whinging about who puts up campaign signs where, at the same time as Josh buying every little bit of prominent billboard real estate with undisclosed donations. Then Mrs Guide Dog lady drama, which has resulted in any number of donors ceasing to support that charity. Then a campaign focussed on fuzzy issues like we can’t do nice things for Australia because ‘economy’, hinting that people should vote liberal because otherwise it’s not fair, and going with some undertones of well I’m a bit nicer then the actual party leader so vote for me even though I clearly have limited sway in the party room.

Add on now announcing that Kooyong doesn’t like him, plus the strange rumours that he is actually long separated and has another family tucked away, and you’ve got some interesting times.

The campaign for the hearts and minds of Kooyong has been one of the most intriguing and bizarre aspects of the campaign altogether, made even more curious given it involves the Federal Treasurer and one of the safest lib seats in the land.

I mean the whole campaign seems to have involved Josh whinging about who puts up campaign signs where, at the same time as Josh buying every little bit of prominent billboard real estate with undisclosed donations. Then Mrs Guide Dog lady drama, which has resulted in any number of donors ceasing to support that charity. Then a campaign focussed on fuzzy issues like we can’t do nice things for Australia because ‘economy’, hinting that people should vote liberal because otherwise it’s not fair, and going with some undertones of well I’m a bit nicer then the actual party leader so vote for me even though I clearly have limited sway in the party room.

Add on now announcing that Kooyong doesn’t like him, plus the strange rumours that he is actually long separated and has another family tucked away, and you’ve got some interesting times.

Where's that rumour coming from? That hasn't appeared on my radar.

The biggest problem for Frydenberg is Morrison and Barnaby.

Morrison cannot say what he needs to say in his own electorate because it is at complete odds with the those two foghorns.

Frydenberg actually has zero authority. He is nothing but a yes man simp for Morrison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back