Josh Hill to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebert To Port

Port pick 51 to WB

Hill + 33 to WCE

Sounds about right.
I understand why people get frustrated with Hill but if I was the new coach I'd back myself to get him better focused on his football.

Ebert deal will likely involve a 3rd club and a player to WC with pick 33 in play.

?
Ebert to Port
Port's pick 33 to Doggies
Hill to WC

Not sure if WC would be wrapped.

No way West Coast do this deal. When you break it down it's Ebert for Josh Hill. I'd love it if we could get something like this over but I doubt the Eagles are that stupid.

we originally picked up Hill with pick 60 odd so any improvement on that for a player that just isnt going to make it with us must be an improvement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we originally picked up Hill with pick 60 odd so any improvement on that for a player that just isnt going to make it with us must be an improvement

Last year we were reportedly offered a 2nd pick & 4th rd pick for Hill (from Hawthorn), but we refused to trade him.

One would think we would be after a better deal this year seeing how highly we rate him.

Last year we were reportedly offered a 2nd pick & 4th rd pick for Hill (from Hawthorn), but we refused to trade him.

One would think we would be after a better deal this year seeing how highly we rate him.

To put it another way ...

Fantasia is just as big a dill this year as he was last year.

51 for Hill and I would take it and run (around the nearest corner and piss myself laughing)

this years draft happens to be weaker than last years too, so pick 33 and pick 67 in last years is probably equivalent to picks in the 20's and 50's for this years.

Hill needs to leave the club and freshen up. Played well in the VFL towards the end when he knew his career was at a crossroads. I don't care what we get, but at his age/exprience he would be a 3-4th rounder at best. We must get something, rather than nothing when we delist him next week.

source: herald sun

trade will be along the lines of doggies getting WCE 2nd rounder, in exchange for hill and a 3rd or 4th rounder.

I think itll be the later. whilst hill is honeslty hopeless these days, he has done something most fringe players have not, he was able to dominate like 4 games in a row when he first started off. IM not saying he's worth anymore then what we will get, but the reason he does have some currency is because teams know he has the potential to make it. The trade mentioned above would be fair.

Hill For Nic Naitanui and Matt Priddis...Hill's too tough to let go for anything less

Priddis is too similar to Boyd and Cross.

Natanui and Chris Judd circa 2004 for Hill should do the trick.

Wouldn't suggest this trade is worth involving Port for Ebert - Straight swap late second early third round would be sufficient and fair.. Agree?

Agreed. Whatever the trade is, I cant imagine it being a big loss for either team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back