List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weve got Kelly, its now all about Martin. When thats done then we will turn our attention to Jones and then my friends its all about the flag :D

Looks like GWS are after a ruckman. Tom Downie just retired due to mental health reasons.
They still have Lobb and Fatty Mumford so would only target a developing youngster, imo.

Weve got Kelly, its now all about Martin. When thats done then we will turn our attention to Jones and then my friends its all about the flag :D
Once we get the Martin deal done, I'm turning my attention to the 2019 trade period.

That'll be vital for our 3peat.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Anyone catch Sam McClure on SEN this afternoon? I listened but just want some confirmation that I heard right.
He spoke about the Saints offer to Kelly. I'm pretty sure he said they're offering less then North, less then a mill per year but were pitching it to him off the promise of being successful. I've had a hunt around and the only thing is a small line on twitter

If Kelly (or anyone) is buying that I've got Hitler's other testicle in a jar on my shelf - it would be priceless but I'm willing to part with it for $10,000,000 in cash...

Anyone catch Sam McClure on SEN this afternoon? I listened but just want some confirmation that I heard right.
He spoke about the Saints offer to Kelly. I'm pretty sure he said they're offering less then North, less then a mill per year but were pitching it to him off the promise of being successful. I've had a hunt around and the only thing is a small line on twitter

Well lets just hope the Saints spud it up as the year progresses. They haven't been setting the world on fire so far.

That club is so far ahead of itself.

That club is so far ahead of itself.
I'm reliably informed they've already made finals and a chance for top four. No?!

tumblr_inline_mhb69ea9Wm1qz4rgp.gif

1 flag since 1897. 120 years. The "promise of success" sounds a little empty.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
St Kilda's is as tragic a history as any professional sporting club going around and any prospective quality player like Kelly needs to be reminded of this - they do not have the history, the cred, the resolve to be successful - despite everything that has been handed to them over the years.

My advice to any high quality player - if you get drafted there then that is bad luck but never choose to go there - you will end up disappointed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. St Kilda. That's so random.

So tell me if I have thie correct. A team that's been rebuilding for 4 years, who is very close to losing its primary game winning KPP, who barely holds a positive percentage and with a record of 5-4, it promising success as a way of trumping north.

Yep...

Absolute frauds.

Their young talent is massively overrated, their 'rebuild' is propped up on recycled players like Bruce, Membrey, Longer, Hickey, Stevens, Savage, Carlisle and Brown, plus Riewoldt. They've also had a dream run with injury this year.

They only look good when their pressure is off the charts, but that's not sustainable.

They're not going anywhere fast.

the aints would want to show more than they have today. they are putrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back