List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get a cent for every word written in this thread, between now and the time that Josh's decision becomes public, I would be able to make a very significant donation to the club. Any takers?

Of course, I won't actually know what's happening until Josh, GWS or his management make the announcement.

There was no agreement per se. He was convinced to do the two years then reassess, having fulfilled his initial obligation to the club who gave him his start.

Toes knows.

Absolutely, but I think there are others ahead of us in that queue

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
its all about the benjamins baby, and we gotta rock up to the party like..
giphy.gif

One of these days it’s going to work. :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha , no . Hawks have been keen for quite a while ... they believe he’s the Giants most important player .

They're keen on half the competition.

Last edited:
I just think he will this time jump at the chance to come home and set up roots here

Gws will have 1 last year to challenge before a refresh imo, while we start overtaking them

While I don't think it'll be a fresh start for them I do think after this year they'll take a step back. Both Kelly and Coniglio are gone I reckon.

I know we have the cash but we need to trade, what do you guys reckon he’s worth? Two first rounders and a mid-tier player or a first rounder and a gun youngster i.e. TT or LDU? I reckon GWS will play hard ball and demand unreasonable compensation, personally I don’t think he’s worth it, I think our midfield is set to be elite for the next decade and think the opportunity cost is too high, I would be incredibly angry with the club if our most recent 2 first rounders are considered in the trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back