List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah yes.

2020 my new year's resolution was to become an inner scrote. So yes, I'm going to totally pretend to be 'ITK' about this one. And when he doesn't come again, it'll be OK as my 'sources' will tell me he was 100% ours until the moment he backflipped and then everyone will believe me when I have another go in 2021, credibility still intact.

Gotta love this game.

Ah yes.

2020 my new year's resolution was to become an inner scrote. So yes, I'm going to totally pretend to be 'ITK' about this one. And when he doesn't come again, it'll be OK as my 'sources' will tell me he was 100% ours until the moment he backflipped and then everyone will believe me when I have another go in 2021, credibility still intact.

Gotta love this game.

You rarely take a position on anything and predominately throw garbage from the cheap seats. Surely an award for such intellectual bravery is in order?

You're the classical Hemingway definition of a critic. You contribute NOTHING around here. NOTHING.

You rarely take a position on anything and predominately throw garbage from the cheap seats. Surely an award for such intellectual bravery is in order?

You're the classical Hemingway definition of a critic. You contribute NOTHING around here. NOTHING.
I can only dream to make a contribution as profound as your AGM thread. That is the benchmark to which I aspire.

Is there any substance to this or are we just having an enormous crank over nothing?

If I understand his contact status correctly he could declare himself a free agent at the end of 2021? Yet we are trading 2 x 1st rd draft picks for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any substance to this or are we just having an enormous crank over nothing?

If I understand his contact status correctly he could declare himself a free agent at the end of 2021? Yet we are trading 2 x 1st rd draft picks for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were lots of suggestive winks between the same posters last season hinting at gun Brisbane and Sydney kids coming to North. Nothing came of those.

So that's the precedent right now.

Anyone care to share what the rumour is ?
It’s the 6th of Jan and I’m bored out of my brains

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

image-asset.jpeg

Thought it was obvious?

The annual Josh Kelly to North dart throwing contest.

Roll up and watch countless 'ITK'ers, Kelly family friends, GWS "members" who attended a "club" family day and skeptics perform for your entertainment.

Ok I can add this with the knowledge that no campaigner would know even if we did offer Kelly a new deal. Well apart from those involved, we're no longer the amateur clowns we once were. And have closed ranks around who holds information around trades, trust me I know, what was once easy to find out has become impossible to a point. I did hear we were going to draft Walker and told a few on here that. But figured that wasn't classified information as such as he's not a 'big fish'.

If and IF is a big stretch we did offer a deal, it won't be left open with our balls swinging in the breeze while he decides whether he's coming, or shopping an improved deal with say GWS. It will be negotiated and dealt with either way!

We got played badly in the past and won't let that happen again.

Ok I can add this with the knowledge that no campaigner would know even if we did offer Kelly a new deal. Well apart from those involved, we're no longer the amateur clowns we once were. And have closed ranks around who holds information around trades, trust me I know, what was once easy to find out has become impossible to a point. I did hear we were going to draft Walker and told a few on here that. But figured that wasn't classified information as such as he's not a 'big fish'.

If and IF is a big stretch we did offer a deal, it won't be left open with our balls swinging in the breeze while he decides whether he's coming, or shopping an improved deal with say GWS. It will be negotiated and dealt with either way!

We got played badly in the past and won't let that happen again.

So what you’re saying is the ‘paper bags full of cash and a dozen hookers’ strategy is no more?

Colour me disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back