List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kelly doesn't end up at the club, now Martin has stayed at Richmond, then Scott's extension is farcical.
Couldn't agree less. North needed to make a coaching decision regardless - either they think he can move our list ahead in the next three years or they don't, and that decision is certainly not just about how we fill two spots on that lost.

Anyway, there's another thread about that. This one is for pointless thinks and feels - as we (and Caro) know to our sorrow, even correct inside info can be overtaken by a change of mind.

100% agree. add on to that the fact we now have the number 4 pick in the upcoming draft when it should've been number 1!

I do too to some extent but have nothing left in the tank to allow me to stress about it.

Brad is a decent coach, we could do worse and as long as he at least maintains the current culture that seems to retain most players we want to hold on to then anything above that will exceed expectations.

You guys filled 5 pages in half a day? Rofl

this thread is a lack of gifs

You want gifs, then gifs you shall receive..........

How I want this to pan out ......

giphy.gif

How it will most likely pan out ......

Train%20Wreck%20Last.gif

Who would've thought, before the game against Brisbane that we'd miss out on Dusty, miss out on Kelly, Recieve pick 4 instead of pick 1, and re-sign Brad Scott....

Absolute worst possible outcome.

Typical.

Edit: we'll probably end up with Motlop too.

Even worse - we'll sign Rockliff too and bumble our way to a 10th finish next year.

money wont be the issue, getting the trade done wont be an issue , Josh wanting to come to north is the deciding factor.
Given his background I would think coming to north would be high on his priorities.
Given Josh's ties to North and the great offer they've put in front of him, if he's still undecided, I'd say there's very little chance of him coming to North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe has decided but cannot say anything until the season has finished
Agree nothing could possibly be said now but reading between the lines when I hear the club speak about recruitment etc I don't get a confident vibe from them. My gut tells me he's not coming. Not that that's worth anything!

Given Josh's ties to North and the great offer they've put in front of him, if he's still undecided, I'd say there's very little chance of him coming to North.

Lol as if he's going to indicate he's coming to us before GWS play finals. Do you understand why that is?

Lol as if he's going to indicate he's coming to us before GWS play finals. Do you understand why that is?
There's a difference between being undecided and making a public announcement.

Like Martin, he isn't in the bag until his signature is on the contract.

Nothing wrong with thinking the guy isn't a lay down misere.

You obviously mis interpreted my post. OF COURSE I KNOW IT WOULD NEVER BE ANNOUNCED UNTIL HIS FINAL SERIES IS OVER. Everyone knows that! I'm talking generally.

Really. :rolleyes:

People keep sprouting the "Ties to North Melbourne" as the reason Josh will leave. People do realise that Josh has played more games at GWS than Phil played at North Melbourne? Phil was a Royal through and through before he shifted to North, and he became a North man. Josh might have BFNAAK, but he's a GWS lad now. You don't play 80+ games for a club and not have an attachment.

People keep sprouting the "Ties to North Melbourne" as the reason Josh will leave. People do realise that Josh has played more games at GWS than Phil played at North Melbourne? Phil was a Royal through and through before he shifted to North, and he became a North man. Josh might have BFNAAK, but he's a GWS lad now. You don't play 80+ games for a club and not have an attachment.
So what, I don't see how these variables have a relationship other than kelly loving north and coming :p

[unsuccessfully trying to distract myself from thinking about missing out on both]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back