List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobs is getting on a bit, he started at 53, clarkson just turned 53.

Nobs sets the team up brilliant, would be great for him to finish the masterpiece he created but i wouldn't mind if a clarkson takes over later on to get a few flags. A wonderful story as well, master list builder and master coach coming home to rooster and take the team he once played for to another era of glory. Hollywood style story.
05502E43-0003-40B8-9DDD-BBAAE759380F.gif

firewood.jpeg

Just when the thread is flagging you go and dump this into it.
How much for cubic metre?

Josh Kelly to North.

Lock it in.

Take it to the Bank.

It’s happening.

Very good source at the club and I do mean very good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AFL notifies AFL clubs of changes to free agency compensation
Lark Duffield
The West Australian
Tue, 27 July 2021

In a change being hailed as a significant step towards club equalisation, the AFL today communicated to all clubs immediate changes to Free Agency, with compensation picks now to immediately precede the first round pick of the successful suiter.

I practical terms, this means that if the Kangaroos are successful in their fourth chase of Josh Kelly, on a contract rumoured to be $11 million dollars over 8 years, GWS will now receive the pick immediately preceding the Kangaroos.

With the Kangaroos tipped to finish last, this means that the Giants will be allocated pick one if Kelly was to move.

More to come.

Josh Kelly to North.

Lock it in.

Take it to the Bank.

It’s happening.

I hope so!! Not just for his talent but his character and leadership qualities would be huge for our young team. And of course the connection to the club. Match made in heaven! Fingers crossed.

AFL notifies AFL clubs of changes to free agency compensation
Lark Duffield
The West Australian
Tue, 27 July 2021

In a change being hailed as a significant step towards club equalisation, the AFL today communicated to all clubs immediate changes to Free Agency, with compensation picks now to immediately precede the first round pick of the successful suiter.

I practical terms, this means that if the Kangaroos are successful in their fourth chase of Josh Kelly, on a contract rumoured to be $11 million dollars over 8 years, GWS will now receive the pick immediately preceding the Kangaroos.

With the Kangaroos tipped to finish last, this means that the Giants will be allocated pick one if Kelly was to move.

More to come.
I realise this is a joke, but it ain't that far off being a reality. I do no trust CorruptFL.

Giants - the great feeder club of our time

nobs is getting on a bit, he started at 53, clarkson just turned 53.

Nobs sets the team up brilliant, would be great for him to finish the masterpiece he created but i wouldn't mind if a clarkson takes over later on to get a few flags. A wonderful story as well, master list builder and master coach coming home to rooster and take the team he once played for to another era of glory. Hollywood style story.
I love David Noble and the enjoyment hes giving us from the brand of football he is instilling at our club. I want The Noble one. I dont want anyone else.

Andrew Bolt thinks we are getting Josh Kelly?

Very witty.

giphy.gif

The source was a high ranking official in Football dept.
Is still employed at the club in a different roll.
Is obviously in the know and has many connections throughout the football world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very witty.

giphy.gif

The source was a high ranking official in Football dept.
Is still employed at the club in a different roll.
Is obviously in the know and has many connections throughout the football world.

Oh man, don't stop there. s**t is hilarious.

If GWS lose 2 more games and dont make the finals then l would say is " Jake Kelly welcome home to North Melbourne" ;)

Josh Kelly to North.

Lock it in.

Take it to the Bank.

It’s happening.

Hope your right mate and not sure you would go with it if your didnt have creditable info

But to be honest it doesnt bother me either way this time - i feel like we are way better placed in terms of the elite mids we have coming through

The Gaff Free Agency saga took years off my life. I lost friends and hurt loved ones with my bullish-ness over Gaff coming to Arden St. Took years to recover when he signed back up at West Coast.
I love my family too much to be hurt going down that road with Josh Kelly Free Agency talks. I’m not strong enough.

But the difference between then and now is that nowadays, we see kelly as a bonus because we have a top list going where back then we were waiting for a messiah. Where before we were the eagerly waitining party, now it's come and get it or bugger narrative.

Hope your right mate and not sure you would go with it if your didnt have creditable info

But to be honest it doesnt bother me either way this time - i feel like we are way better placed in terms of the elite mids we have coming through

yes, time has changed, we now have a very powerful core list to build around, the current list will take us to our first flag, then we will get free agents that suits our need to bolster the list to prolong our window like hawthorn.

Mark my words, if we don't win at least 2 flags this decade, we have underperformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back