List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Na, it's just everyone has left and gone to the Dustin Martian to North Thread.
Haha yes precisely. How easily we're all distracted and infatuated by the shiny new object in the news today.

Dustin Martin is a great player however I'd like to think that the club is still making Josh its number 1 priority. He is, for me, the future that we'd build the next 10 years around. Absolute superstar. I'd hate to think that all this news around Dusty might be making Josh think that we're just not that in to him. In fact I feel kind of dirty just thinking about it lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the Dusty news it's been all quiet on the Kelly front.

Waiting for the Giants bye round to find out his answer i guess.

With all the Dusty news it's been all quiet on the Kelly front.

Waiting for the Giants bye round to find out his answer i guess.

Or we already know his answer and are solely focused on phase two.

Maybe that was the clubs intention. Josh didn't like being the focus, Dusty is probably used to it.
Dusty doesn't like it either. Mix it up. It enables them to vary their message, if needs be, slightly over the course of the year.

On 7 news in the mix for kelly apparently they're in with a good chance . But I'm not to sure when your father played for North Melbourne :)

On 7 news in the mix for kelly apparently they're in with a good chance . But I'm not to sure when your father played for North Melbourne :)

North offer Kelly 9mil > NM aggressive. Kelly happy at GWS will sign 2 yr deal.

Kelly happy at GWS > silence

StK in with a chance to get Kelly > no mention of him being happy with GWS

Media playing psychological warfare with NM to create doubt and undermine our club. Media don't want NM getting another premiership.

Last edited:
North offer Kelly 9mil > NM aggressive. Kelly happy at GWS will sign 2 yr deal.

Kelly happy at GWS > silence

StK in with a chance to get Kelly > no mention of him being happy with GWS

Media playing psychological warfare with NM to create doubt and undermine our club. Media don't want NM getting another premiership.

No they aren't, people around here are too paranoid with inferiority complexs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back