List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon folks, you're missing the obvious here.

He'll take the Elwood > Yarra > Moonee Ponds Creek route & moor at the Arden Street overpass.

c4f4f7e162142c122d.jpg

No matter what happens next season he'll be able to afford a bodies worth of bronzer.

How much will an uber cost from my place to Arden Street if I leave yesterday? I don't know where I am but I have a myki that I checked on with once on a bus. Google says 13 minutes but I haven't factored in the 40% margin of error.

I got the solution guys.

I have full points on my license and can afford points on my license to get him there earlier than it would to Moorabbin. Free petrol and doesnt need to drive at all.

I'll make it happen Euge.

Hearing ya- Geebus how did we survive? Choplifter, Impossible Mission..... then word would spread someone had found there Dad's pr0n collection and s**t would get real .

Poor kids of today have no idea as to the meaning of anticipation.

On subject I believe, we believe we will sign Kelly and yes it could hurt...... if you are an Atley fan and look forward to first rd draft picks :)
Are we talking a first round draft pick or multiple first round draft picks? I think we can afford to lose Ats for Kelly.

Why the * not?

The media barracking is really shitting me. I don't recall any of this crap when Judd, Dangerfield, Franklin moved. Was any media campaigner hoping Treloar or Mitchell stayed? Why all of a sudden are they so keen to see Kelly stay at GWS?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the **** not?

The media barracking is really shitting me. I don't recall any of this crap when Judd, Dangerfield, Franklin moved. Was any media campaigner hoping Treloar or Mitchell stayed? Why all of a sudden are they so keen to see Kelly stay at GWS?
They like the GC are the bankrolled pet projects. They need protection.

Why the **** not?

Cause they know hes coming to north, who they absolutely hate talking positive about.

Robbo just wrote an article saying we need to go 12m over 9 or 7.5 over 5 to really make it an offer he can't refuse or it is likely he will extend his time at GWS

They mentioned in the post match tonight that Devon Smith is about to sit down and sort out his contract with GWS.

This is exactly what we wanted to hear.

Robbo just wrote an article saying we need to go 12m over 9 or 7.5 over 5 to really make it an offer he can't refuse or it is likely he will extend his time at GWS

but yet these *******s say St kilda are leading the race, cause they MATCHED our offer?

They mentioned in the post match tonight that Devon Smith is about to sit down and sort out his contract with GWS.

This is exactly what we wanted to hear.

on Seven they were saying hes almost cert to leave and go to geelong, as hes bought a house dwn the bellarine peninsula

Why the **** not?

Kelly is the dam buster. Once he leaves, the GWS empire will fall apart.

on Seven they were saying hes almost cert to leave and go to geelong, as hes bought a house dwn the bellarine peninsula
On fox they acknowledged that but called it an investment property and said he's more than happy to stay where he is.

But that was Ralphy so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back