List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That money is available to Fyfe and Martin, we want one of the three I was told, but I believe we want tow of the three.

At a quick calculation I reckon Dal, Boomer, Petrie, Spud and Wells combined made a cool 2.2 mil per season.

If they all say no, **** em. I somehow doubt they will.

Ziebell, Higgins and Cunnington were front end loaded deals too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That money is available to Fyfe and Martin, we want one of the three I was told, but I believe we want tow of the three.

At a quick calculation I reckon Dal, Boomer, Petrie, Spud and Wells combined made a cool 2.2 mil per season.

If they all say no, **** em. I somehow doubt they will.
Fyfe wont leave.......the way he spoke today. It doesnt sound like a person who has one eye elsewhere.

Fyfe wont leave.......the way he spoke today. It doesnt sound like a person who has one eye elsewhere.

I don't think it likely either - and never really did, but stranger things have happened...

Why are we spending 9 million on an unknown quantity when Arden St doesn't have a cafe? At least you know what you are getting with a cafe. Ridiculous

Salmonella?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for everyone saying 'he cant knock back that offer' this is pretty much the deal we offered Heeney last trade period. Which he duly knocked back.

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

To the best of my knowledge Heeney didn't grow up following North knowing his old man played there.

for everyone saying 'he cant knock back that offer' this is pretty much the deal we offered Heeney last trade period. Which he duly knocked back.

Not as long as deal, Kelly grow up a North fan, Heeney a swan's fan, Kelly is originally a Victorian and played his juniors in Victoria, Heeney was born and then played juniors in nsw.

Can say with assuredness this is nothing close to similar to the Heeney offer.

i think you will find we havent offered kelly 9 years either. maybe 7 or 8.

Josh Kelly must decide if he wants to play in premierships or chase a big contract, writes Jon Ralph

JON RALPH, Herald Sun

an hour ago

Subscriber only

DOES Josh Kelly want to play in premierships or does he want to chase the money?

It is the question football’s backroom boys are asking this week after the extraordinary nine-year offer from North Melbourne.

No one will confirm the exact figures, but if the deal doesn’t reach $9 million over that period it is only a fraction short of that magnitude.

The Herald Sun can reveal Sydney star Isaac Heeney was offered a similar deal by the Kangaroos before re-signing in December.

WELCOME BACK: GOLDSTEIN SET FOR KANGAROOS RETURN

AFL DAILY: CATCH UP ON THE LATEST AFL NEWS

NEW LOOK: CAMERON READY TO MAKE NEW MEMORIES

The North Melbourne deal was for seven or eight years and at a million dollars a year, an eye-watering amount of cash for a second-year player.

The wildly talented academy product passed up that cash to sign a five-year extension, unwilling to leave his home state despite the offer.

Who's leaked the story to the media?

I'd rather it have stayed out of the papers and let it churn in the background. Worried it might put him off.

i think you will find we havent offered kelly 9 years either. maybe 7 or 8.

Josh Kelly must decide if he wants to play in premierships or chase a big contract, writes Jon Ralph

JON RALPH, Herald Sun

an hour ago

Subscriber only

DOES Josh Kelly want to play in premierships or does he want to chase the money?

It is the question football’s backroom boys are asking this week after the extraordinary nine-year offer from North Melbourne.

No one will confirm the exact figures, but if the deal doesn’t reach $9 million over that period it is only a fraction short of that magnitude.

The Herald Sun can reveal Sydney star Isaac Heeney was offered a similar deal by the Kangaroos before re-signing in December.

WELCOME BACK: GOLDSTEIN SET FOR KANGAROOS RETURN

AFL DAILY: CATCH UP ON THE LATEST AFL NEWS

NEW LOOK: CAMERON READY TO MAKE NEW MEMORIES

The North Melbourne deal was for seven or eight years and at a million dollars a year, an eye-watering amount of cash for a second-year player.

The wildly talented academy product passed up that cash to sign a five-year extension, unwilling to leave his home state despite the offer.

So Jon Ralph is saying that there's no chance we will be anywhere near a premiership within the next decade? Yeah alright *stick

If the romanticism of playing for the club you follow had anything to do with it he wouldnt have been dealing with GWS exclusively only weeks ago. He will most likely make the decision based on money v potential success imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back