List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need the perfect storm to land Kelly.

Richmond don't win a final
Dusty nominates us
GWS wins premiership

The last one is the only circumstance that gives us a clear and unimpeded path from the things I've seen and heard.

I desperately want to hear some solid, positive news on Kelly coming to us... my workmate who is the gf of one of our players brother is not delivering!!! :mad::mad::mad:
She better loosen up

I desperately want to hear some solid, positive news on Kelly coming to us... my workmate who is the gf of one of our players brother is not delivering!!! :mad::mad::mad:

It's August 25th, and he has not signed a contract. That's all the good news you need at this stage.

Don't worry about the media. He is moving. It is just a matter of who he goes to.

I still have a good feeling on this.
Connors has told at least one fib from his interview.... That's all for now :)

Even though the media are saying we are out, I can confirm that he hasn't ruled us out.

Gws, us and potentially Carlton is what I've heard.
And some ITKs on the Blues board were confident a while back I think.

Don't worry about the media. He is moving. It is just a matter of who he goes to.

I still have a good feeling on this.

i have a VERY good feeling about this.

(i bought jk a tomtom to find his way to arden street!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing? Yes. A long way off the top 8? Hardly. With the number of teams contending for top 8 spots, some teams are going to miss out - St Kilda are one of them. The reigning premiers are another. It's a very close season and one or two results either way can see opinions change dramatically.

Bahaha, that's nice to know mate, if it gives you pleasure to think that you know more about football than another random BF poster, then good on ya ;) you've obviously been in your fair share of pissing contests, so I won't fight you.

Oh don't worry, I will, we like to treat our retiring heroes with a little bit of respect so it should be a great day, cheers!
Unlike your former coach who got your failure club in grand finals after 30 years mate.Have a great day at your so called legends retirement day bahaha .

ill wait for approval from GR first. lol...

a hint, something about speaking.....

Yeah, he said Josh hasn't spoken to anybody didn't he?

i dont understand why he has chisen to say he hasnt spoken to north, officially or not officially. its not a fib, its an out and out lie.

i dont understand why he has chisen to say he hasnt spoken to north, officially or not officially. its not a fib, its an out and out lie.

It was a straight out NO too.

Not only spoken, he actually met with us mid year.

Not only spoken, he actually met with us mid year.

Was there more of a story to this GR, I heard rumours but none of any substance.

If you don't want to share this with me please post a gif of Brad Scott nodding knowingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back