List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

will this do? ;)

No.

I'm tired of you insider cliques making me feel stupid and out of the loop. I've been a mod here for nearly three decades, we only get paid in the smug sense of knowing what others don't.

466552_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know if we are a better chance than Carlolton? I really couldn't handle him going to Carlolton :mad:
The Carlton stuff at the moment has been a huge media beat up.

As far as I'm aware they haven't even put anything to his management.

Not to say they're not a chance if they come out and say they're going hard for him, but at the moment, until they actually enter the race they're not worth thinking about.

I desperately want to hear some solid, positive news on Kelly coming to us... my workmate who is the gf of one of our players brother is not delivering!!! :mad::mad::mad:
A girl that doesn't gossip at work?

Please capture her safely, keep her alive, we'd like to study her, and maybe look at how to replicate that. Either that or she is a transexual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Carlton stuff at the moment has been a huge media beat up.

:thumbsu:

As far as I'm aware they haven't even put anything to his management.

CFC: Knock, knock
PC: Who's there?
CFC: Carlton
PC: Carlton who?
CFC: Carlton Football Club
PC: Who do you want?
CFC: Josh Kelly
PC: I'm sorry, there's nobody here by that name. Thank you and have a nice day.

No.

I'm tired of you insider cliques making me feel stupid and out of the loop. I've been a mod here for nearly three decades, we only get paid in the smug sense of knowing what others don't.

466552_thumb.jpg

Yikes this is getting awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back