List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
werent all the media reporting a week or so ago, that he was likely to re-sign with gws? now all of a sudden, 4 clubs in the mix....?

it just proves they know s**t about the situation....

Gut feel is always best. As soon as it was mentioned 6 months ago I thought he was coming home. Dad played for north, josh barracked for north, he is playing for a plastic franchise, wants to come home, offered absurd money for a young man, can be the man at the club he loved.

ROFL Brett Anderon on AFL live before saying North are putting all their eggs into one basket because they already know theyre not getting Kelly.

All he says "I think" over and over. Stick to your under 18s mate.
Kelly's own words from that media clip "yes I'm very excited, but right now I'm just focussing on tomorrow night's game".......implies he's excited about something else!

Kelly's own words from that media clip "yes I'm very excited, but right now I'm just focussing on tomorrow night's game".......implies he's excited about something else!

Maybe he was heading to Tender Touch.

Works out to be around ~12% of our cap.

What morans on other boards fail to understand is players don't always get paid the same amount every year. 12% may seem like a lot but if managed well it really isn't. Kelly + Martin in our cap is the same % we were paying Carey way back when.

They always consider the cap as a fixed number, the media is guilty of it as well.

As we all know we've been paying unders which we can now use on top of the cap. What we dont know is just how much of our higher end talent we've already front loaded. It could be that we can front Kelly and Martin big in the first 3 years bringing that percentage way down.

They always consider the cap as a fixed number, the media is guilty of it as well.

As we all know we've been paying unders which we can now use on top of the cap. What we dont know is just how much of our higher end talent we've already front loaded. It could be that we can front Kelly and Martin big in the first 3 years bringing that percentage way down.

Five 200 gamers left last off season, players like Waite, Hansen, Scooter, Gibbo are out of contract plus we have 11 players debut this year.

And that is without possible trades perhaps Goldy, Swallow and LT.

Not sure where the media get the idea these long term deals are too big an investment.

Five 200 gamers left last off season, players like Waite, Hansen, Scooter, Gibbo are out of contract plus we have 11 players debut this year.

And that is without possible trades perhaps Goldy, Swallow and LT.

Not sure where the media get the idea these long term deals are too big an investment.
Buttock crevices.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't signed a new deal yet it's round 23
North have offered reportedly 10 mil over 9 years.
JK grew up supporting the club and his father played over 50 games for the club

I'm thinking his coming. Plus don't give me BS about winning premierships at GWS.

Last edited:

Which should be more enticing for Kelly and Martin means their $$& investing can happen 3 years earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back