Media JTMedia Presents: And I Took It Personally

Remove this Banner Ad

E08085A3-CC4F-4D67-B39D-7EFF2635135B.jpeg
Pictured: A clearly distraught JT_the_Man and Bulls teammate Scottie Pippen unnamed Wonders teammate after heartbreaking second-round Grand Final loss to the Orlando Magic Ophidian Old Boys.

”AND WHEN THEY BEAT US IN THAT SERIES GRAND FINAL, I TOOK THAT PERSONALLY. I COULDN’T LET JUST LET AN EX-TEAMMATE LIKE HORACE GRANT Elton Johns Wig U2tigers haydo or Bonz WALTZ IN AND HUMILIATE ME LIKE THAT…”

These are just some of the words that a visibily distraught JT_the_Man had to say following a heartbreaking 3-point loss to the Old Boys in the Season 35 SFA Grand Final. The following are the only PG friendly quotes produced in his post game tirade of insults towards his opposition, in which he proclaimed he was going to attack this off-season like he had never attacked an off-season before to return to the peak of his powers.

“Well you all saw what I did out there today. I was clearly the best player out on that field today, with two quick fire goals in the third quarter to go with my 27 disposals and 90 DT points. And I did all that coming off the damn bench. Imagine what a pre-season of binge drinking and drugs could do for me? I’ll look like an ‘05 Ben Cousins out there.”

JT_the_Man went on to say that the league is in for a rude awakening next season.

“Oh they poked the bear today.”

”And if there is one thing I would have thought these guys would’ve learnt by now it’s: DON’T POKE THE MOTHER*IN’ BEAR!”

JT_the_Man had just one two more quotes to share before ending his press conference.

”West Coast Wonders Season 36, 37 and 38 Premiers. Bookmark that s**t.”

“Oh, and who wants a #JTMedal to add to their resume? Now t#JTMedalibes!”

THE WONDERS REVENGE TOUR: COMING SOON…

Last edited:

JT_the_Man rolling out media. I'm here for all of it.
Heat Wave Omg GIF by Joey Graceffa

Ruours OSC House is holding an 11th hour meeting to revisit assignment priority of its media offices.
The big office has my name written all over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back