Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't mean it as in the sleeves make the whole jumper look better. Because I also do think the designs have always been basic and bland.

Soccer jerseys and probably NRL jerseys infact are so much more classy, modern and generally wearable. Wouldn't mind showing my afl pride from time to time (No I am not a GWS supporter, glitched for some reason) but unfortunately the afl guernsey is just not street worthy.
Wear a team polo, t shirt or run out top, then. I do that all the time.

No. Just making a suggestion on the forum topic. Not sure why I'd bother wasting my time trolling this forum anyway.

harolad is that you?

Just posting Ice-Wolf 's Adelaide clash solution here as it is perfect, really, and the thread he posted it in is closed

414924_f78a5d68895f54cb184e10688c11b76f.png

As Not Again once posted, clash guernseys aren't about clash, they are about generating contrast.

Have this kit set, and away from home just use the kit that will generate the most contrast. Easy. No need for white, not even white shorts.

Just posting Ice-Wolf 's Adelaide clash solution here as it is perfect, really, and the thread he posted it in is closed

As Not Again once posted, clash guernseys aren't about clash, they are about generating contrast.

Have this kit set, and away from home just use the kit that will generate the most contrast. Easy. No need for white, not even white shorts.
For some reason, I've never been sold on this solution and I don't really know why. I think if they were actually produced and I could see them in the flesh I might think different, but something about them on screen just looks off.

For some reason, I've never been sold on this solution and I don't really know why. I think if they were actually produced and I could see them in the flesh I might think different, but something about them on screen just looks off.

I think it's the most "Crows" you could possibly look in a clash setup. All 3 kits are immediately identifyable from every angle as a Crows kit.

However I tend to agree that some things work better or worse on screen than they might in real life. A lot of the advice I give to people submitting NAFL entries and the like is based around how something looks on screen as opposed to inherent design issues.

I love this set
That red clash with a yellow collar would look amazing
(And so would that yellow clash with a blue colllar)

Why is there a clash and an alternate? They look great but they're virtually the same thing.

Why is there a clash and an alternate? They look great but they're virtually the same thing.

Because it gives you a full set of guernseys to avoid any clash.

If you just went gold, you run the risk of still having clash issues with West Coast because of the way gold catches the eye in motion. If you just went red then you still have clash issues with Melbourne and St Kilda.

Having the set of 3 gives you the ability to contrast against anyone without using white.

Probably because Adelaide currently have a clash/alternate
Completes the set :)
Edit- I prefer El_Scorcho 's answer above
Makes the white even more redundant

Anyone willing to mod these into the video game so we can have a look? If anyone has the time to give us an in-game shot?

red crows.png

415433_c6586d266e6ebaefa4e9637bb279304d.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because it gives you a full set of guernseys to avoid any clash.

If you just went gold, you run the risk of still having clash issues with West Coast because of the way gold catches the eye in motion. If you just went red then you still have clash issues with Melbourne and St Kilda.

Having the set of 3 gives you the ability to contrast against anyone without using white.
Yep this is the reason. It's because the red on it's own would be sub optimal they've got 3 colours may as well make use of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back