Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tQRMw7r.jpg

Reading through what was on that thread about the orange I think that what I have done to the Carlton jumpers is what will be done. The Nike logo will probably be orange where the logo is now. It said it was a corporate colour of Nike going forward so it will be the Nike logo that will be orange.
Nope. I'm sure we wouldn't care if Nike only coloured their logo orange..

All Gold back as well.
hawks kit looks better with all gold socks

time for a change back i reckon

p02H3GV.jpg

I was asking the club back in 1998, when they changed the socks back to brown and gold hooped socks to change back to the all gold socks. The reason why they changed was because with the gold socks the players looked like they had chicken legs (because they looked thin to the rest of the body).

I suggested the white box and brown and gold stripes design for the back of the jumper to Ian Dicker back in 2003 or 2004, but as a heritage round design. The jumper was worn in Round 5 2005 and the year after became the design for the back of the club jumper. Even though I was for a return to the all gold back, a gold back with brown stripes is ow my favourite. The all gold back now looks bare and empty now.

p02H3GV.jpg

I was asking the club back in 1998, when they changed the socks back to brown and gold hooped socks to change back to the all gold socks. The reason why they changed was because with the gold socks the players looked like they had chicken legs (because they looked thin to the rest of the body).

I suggested the white box and brown and gold stripes design for the back of the jumper to Ian Dicker back in 2003 or 2004, but as a heritage round design. The jumper was worn in Round 5 2005 and the year after became the design for the back of the club jumper. Even though I was for a return to the all gold back, a gold back with brown stripes is ow my favourite. The all gold back now looks bare and empty now.
see how much better the all gold socks look?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

27245DA4-F840-45C2-91E1-EEACF6BE5055.jpeg
p02H3GV.jpg

any chance you can put in a good word and bring back the gold vee and do away with the horrible reverse stripes? ie.:

Adelaide
Home: Worn Home Vs Everyone.
Away: Worn Away vs Brisbane, Collingwood, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Sydney, West Coast, Western Bulldogs.
Clash: Worn vs Away Carlton, Essendon, GWS, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Richmond, St. Kilda. Crows Jumpers.png

Last edited:
Adelaide
Home: Worn Home Vs Everyone.
Away: Worn Away vs Brisbane, Collingwood, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Sydney, West Coast, Western Bulldogs.
Clash: Worn vs Away Carlton, Essendon, GWS, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Richmond, St. Kilda.View attachment 487538

486614_b1331dfb5f940c07ac65c08812ade52d.png
I love the background but you need some transparency as well as it takes attention away from the kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back