List Mgmt. Jumper Numbers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn't it take like 10 minutes to set the numbers? Delaying it days seems unusual.

Media team would be waiting for clear air. It's not a massive announcement but maybe have the men's program take a backseat whilst the women are playing in a Grand Final.

That seems fair enough to me.

2024 AFL Player Numbers​

1 - Hugh Greenwood
2 - Jaidyn Stephenson
3 - Harry Sheezel
4 - Aidan Corr
5 - Curtis Taylor
6 - George Wardlaw
7 - Zane Duursma
8 - Bailey Scott
9 - Luke Davies-Uniacke
10 - Colby McKercher
11 - Luke McDonald
12 - Jy Simpkin
13 - Darcy Tucker
14 - Liam Shiels
15 - Dylan Stephens
16 - Zac Fisher
17 - Riley Hardeman
18 - Wil Dawson

19 - Griffin Logue
20 - Nick Larkey
21 - Callum Coleman-Jones
22 - Taylor Goad
24 - Tom Powell
25 - Paul Curtis
26 - Tarryn Thomas
27 - Miller Bergman
28 - Bigoa Nyuon
29 - Will Phillips
30 - Charlie Comben
31 - Josh Goater
32 - Toby Pink
33 - Brayden George
34 - Jackson Archer
35 - Charlie Lazzaro
37 - Cooper Harvey
38 - Tristan Xerri
39 - Finnbar Maley
40 - Eddie Ford
41 - Blake Drury
42 - Kallan Dawson
44 - Cameron Zurhaar
45 - Hamish Free
46 - Robert Hansen Jnr

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gutsy. Greenwood leaving Carey's old number for the cursed number 1. Let's hope he does better than the last three holders. Duursma and McKercher under massive pressure.

I am not sure why more players don't opt for higher numbers.

I mean I get the whole point that traditionally lower numbers are more sought after.

but is there anything stopping a player coming in and wanting to wear 99? as an example

Gutsy. Greenwood leaving Carey's old number for the cursed number 1. Let's hope he does better than the last three holders. Duursma and McKercher under massive pressure.

Fair to say 18 has been cursed since Carey.

Pretty good reason for it, though.

Having worn North Melbourne’s famous No.18 for his first two seasons in royal blue and white, Greenwood has swapped for a number closer to his heart.

Greenwood revealed he had requested the No.1 as a tribute to his mother, Andree 'Onny' Greenwood, who died in 2017, nine years after being diagnosed with breast cancer.

"When mum was diagnosed with terminal cancer, her life goal was to make every second count, and she started a fundraising campaign called 'Seconds Count'," he told NMFC Media.

"So the idea is whenever I come into work each day and see the No.1 in my locker, or whenever I pull the No.1 on, it reminds me to make every second count."

The Tasmanian wore No.20 in his first season at Adelaide and No.21 in his first season at Gold Coast, and later switched to No.1 on each occasion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back