Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow look it’s our man Colin telling us how we should run our club again. :rolleyes:

Who does he think he is??

Honestly **** off grub.
Agreed - that article the moment I started reading and well before his name was mentioned reeked of Mr Young’s input. Colin can get knicked. Shouldn’t he be consoling Hagdorn at the Vic Hotel.

Adam Kingsley a sneaky chance..? Played in a premiership at port, further coaching experience there, St. Kilda and the flag favs Richmond this year. Has a decent resume

Pyke is interesting. Only lasted 4 seasons, but Adelaide are mentally stuffed with their list. Oldest in the league. Hard to say whether it was Pyke himself or just the club and their culture. Only 91 games coached.
Not sure whether to avoid..
Meanwhile, how haven’t we contacted JLo a number of times? Adelaide would definitely be in the mix now and probably interviewed or have interviewed him. Wonder what sort of say Pavlich have had in regards to this too

Of course Colin Young wants Freo to move quickly if that means they are more likely to select his client and he gets the nice fat commission and/or bonus that comes as a result. That's his priority.

Freo's priority should be to select as near to the best candidate they can. Statistically, the more candidates they review the more likely they are to gather enough information to identify that candidate(s).

Adam Kingsley a sneaky chance..? Played in a premiership at port, further coaching experience there, St. Kilda and the flag favs Richmond this year. Has a decent resume

A resume of years as an assistant without any success and learning off Lyon, Waters and Richardson isn’t decent in my book.
Granted the 1 year he’s done at the Tigers will be good for him but others have much, much better CV’s than him.

Weird that Fremantle denied he was in Perth. How would they know?
Because the writer is full of BS. All sounds like he has been reading BigFooty and listening to 6PR rumour file and pierced his own rubbish together.

A true sighting was of Clarkson and Bolton together watching Brisbane and Richmond final on Sat. But nope Sam Mitchell after 2-years as an assistant will take over the reins and be supported as mentor by the bloke who couldn’t win a game at Carlton.

Sorry don’t buy this crap. Let me know when he sighted at the Arc (chasing Blakely) followed by another sighting in the backyard of Fyfe having a BBQ with Belly on binocular lookout duty.

Weird that Fremantle denied he was in Perth. How would they know?

There is no way Fremantle FC were asked if Clarkson was in Perth and denied it, as you said why would they know and why would they care. The question was probably did Clarkson meet with the club which was denied. That is one of the poorer written articles I have read, it might as well started with "I saw on Bigfooty that..."

Using a tweet from a rando and a call to 6PR as evidence? How do these people have jobs in the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 745181

This guy is a disgrace. Please post his articles with a warning in future, I need to be able to gouge my eyes out prior to clicking.

I don't post on here often, but he has just purchased an apartment in Port Coogee. I have a Hawk supporting family member who confirmed as much today. I don't know how old Clarkson's kids are, but the apartments don't really cater for large family (2-3 bedrooms). Could be an investment?

Remember this gem from mid year and the following article two weeks ago stating Mitchell was ready for senior coaching to premierships https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...r/news-story/a547d5e7d60ed2453a32601c26e9427c

Dixon - Clarkos going to Carlton for 2 million
Clarko - oh crap, caught me out, don't think I'll go there now..
Everyone - Dixon's full of sh*t

That's how it goes most times, right?

I don't post on here often, but he has just purchased an apartment in Port Coogee. I have a Hawk supporting family member who confirmed as much today. I don't know how old Clarkson's kids are, but the apartments don't really cater for large family (2-3 bedrooms). Could be an investment?
Surely Port Coogee is not the best place in Australia for an investment property?? Just did a quick search and the seoncd one listed was 3 bedroom with a pretty rocking view https://reiwa.com.au/66-9-coromandel-approach-north-coogee-4275854/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back