Recommitted Kamdyn McIntosh [re-signed until 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t really be worth it either. We play a different style to you and turnovers kill us so we need better ball users, not something that he does well. Jones and Weitering have to defend twice as many one on ones then any other defenders because of this style and another player who can’t kick playing in an outside role doesn’t help us.
maybe if we change our style he would be.

Thing most are missing is Kamden is a defensive winger, that is his main function. Having a player like that at the blues will take pressure off your backs more then increasing it due to a odd turnover. kamden is being coached wonderfully. We understand he does not have a lazer pin point kicking so is instructed to only go for basic kicks to a target or do a defensive kick ie kick to a point in the ground to allow the team to set up behind it and its working a treat. Noticeable change since he has come back into the side, its so good now I cant remember a real howler from him where as in 2019 It was like 3 a game.

Outside kicking, he does all the unrewarded stuff. Runs his ass off to defend space, even though he wont get a stat for it thank god our team embraces it. So often teams are forced to kick to the easy option out wide due to Kamdan taking up the space. Also he is the type of player that inspires his fellows due to work rate all game, he never slows or dips his head regardless of the score.

If bottom 4 sides supporters think the above has no value, has me stumped. Just happy it looks like he will stay a tiger for life.

Thing most are missing is Kamden is a defensive winger, that is his main function. Having a player like that at the blues will take pressure off your backs more then increasing it due to a odd turnover. kamden is being coached wonderfully. We understand he does not have a lazer pin point kicking so is instructed to only go for basic kicks to a target or do a defensive kick ie kick to a point in the ground to allow the team to set up behind it and its working a treat. Noticeable change since he has come back into the side, its so good now I cant remember a real howler from him where as in 2019 It was like 3 a game.

Outside kicking, he does all the unrewarded stuff. Runs his ass off to defend space, even though he wont get a stat for it thank god our team embraces it. So often teams are forced to kick to the easy option out wide due to Kamdan taking up the space. Also he is the type of player that inspires his fellows due to work rate all game, he never slows or dips his head regardless of the score.

If bottom 4 sides supporters think the above has no value, has me stumped. Just happy it looks like he will stay a tiger for life.
We are now playing Cottrell in a similar role. If Kamden was playing for us he would be regarded as a list clogger in the same way Pickett would.
players like them when you are losing are said to be not doing enough and the reason you are a poor side and when you are winning they are important role players. Betts atm is in this boat, along with Gibbons.

Changed my tune with this bloke over the last 18 months. Would hate to see him leave. Has to be one of Richmond's best 2 way runners over the past 2 years. Doesn't have elite skills of the comps best wingers, but works up and down just as hard

kamdyn is below average in every stat for his career outside of metres gained lets not pretend he is elite,

he is a 2 way runner that defends the wings well in the defence, in a poor team he offers zero outside of leadership imo
he would be best 22 at collingwood fot the next 5 years
your club has players like Sier Magdan Cameron Brown Mayne Greenwood WHE Thomas as best 22 players my god

Who are your 2 wingman that are stars

We are now playing Cottrell in a similar role. If Kamden was playing for us he would be regarded as a list clogger in the same way Pickett would.
players like them when you are losing are said to be not doing enough and the reason you are a poor side and when you are winning they are important role players. Betts atm is in this boat, along with Gibbons.

Funny enough, in our s**t years Kam was MR Reliable as his work rate could be counted on. When a sides losing, its not due to players like Kamden IMO it's either a club not having enough players of his ilk who drive standards with work rate, regardless of skill level ceiling. IMO they help define and build culture. IMO clubs like the blues are performing poorly as they recruited a certain type of player to suit X game plan with Bolton and when Teague took over and changed the game plan they have a good portion of players who are not suited. Hence how disjointed they are on field.

A club like north with a stack of kids and not many senior finals experienced players, need players who have climbed the mountain to help show and lead them on what it takes to get there.

he would be best 22 at collingwood fot the next 5 years
your club has players like Sier Magdan Cameron Brown Mayne Greenwood WHE Thomas as best 22 players my god

Who are your 2 wingman that are stars

hahaha you cleary don't watch footy outside the tigers bubble,good luck with BIGK im sure other clubs will survive haha

hahaha you cleary don't watch footy outside the tigers bubble,good luck with BIGK im sure other clubs will survive haha
hahaha so you have no response to my post apart from saying i dont watch other teams

I watch every pies games as well .............. Just for light humour Hhahaha

Would be perfect for a side like North.
For far too long they have had flakey outside players in Hall, Polek and Atley.

Kamdyn gives more grunt than all three combined. They would have to pay him decent coin to move though I reckon.
Pass. We got rid of a heap of players that turn the ball over regularly.

He's the exact type of player that plays because he's one part of a well oiled machine with a clearly defined role.
He'd be far less effective at another club, and he'd be far less effective if not part of the Richmond system.

Not one you'd be wise to chase, unless you have a very specific niche need for a two way runner to play a defensive system role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha so you have no response to my post apart from saying i dont watch other teams

I watch every pies games as well .............. Just for light humour Hhahaha

you showed you know little about the pies an well any other team not named tigers, move along mate

you showed you know little about the pies an well any other team not named tigers, move along mate
You have also displayed once again that you have nothing to backup your claims and are only playing the man with no substance to back it up
Kamdyn McIntosh is a 2 x premiership player currently playing regular games in the best side in the AFL having played over 112 games.

Collingwood does not have a player currently playing that is better in the Wing position with anywhere near the accolades as McIntosh

Now put up your argument and stop with 'Child like ' replies

You have also displayed once again that you have nothing to backup your claims and are only playing the man with no substance to back it up
Kamdyn McIntosh is a 2 x premiership player currently playing regular games in the best side in the AFL having played over 112 games.

Collingwood does not have a player currently playing that is better in the Wing position with anywhere near the accolades as McIntosh

stick to the tigers champs its in your wheel house. everything else is guess work . anyway i'm done chatting to you enjoy the tiger games

Sidebottom plays wing and is miles better than Macintosh.

Check out the 2018 AA team.

C: Gaff Martin Sidebottom.

Yes just had a look and he was named there
I also noticed there are 4 HB flankers that have been fitted into that team and 2 are named in back pockets that have never played that role
as well as 2 FF in buddy and Jack and Buddy is CHF

Dusty also gets the Centreman position even though he spend 50% of his time as a foward
Surely Mitchell , Oliver , Cripps would have been a better center than Dusty
Danger HFF lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back