Kayo - any good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Which ones? Thought they had all of them.
They usually do but the Tigers v GWS game wasn't available until this morning and the PA v StKilda game only just came online after it ended. Given bresker's comment above maybe it's only me but those two and Thursday's matches were the only ones I've tried to watch live (Thursday's was fine). Got messages that the games weren't available right now.

PS. Apologies, just realised this is in the Bulldogs forum, just searched for Kayo and this one came up as most relevant.

They usually do but the Tigers v GWS game wasn't available until this morning and the PA v StKilda game only just came online after it ended. Given bresker's comment above maybe it's only me but those two and Thursday's matches were the only ones I've tried to watch live (Thursday's was fine). Got messages that the games weren't available right now.
I just watched the saints game live in Kayo. Must be a glitch.

I got it two weeks ago to keep my sanity levels up. so far it has been really good. been watching footy. can anyone recommend a footy show that basically talks tactics, not gossip. much appreciated. footy 360 or afl 360 is ok at times but not what I want. not interested in player/coach gossip only what happens on field.

I was a Foxtel customer for almost 9 years, cancelled in May and started Kayo.

Great decision.

Only downside was losing my box with original recordings of 2016 finals series.

Swapped a $78 bill per month for a $15 bill per month (it’s 25 p/m less $10 if you’re a Telstra customer).

Every match is shown live, and if you’re late getting to watch a match, you can start at the beginning even if it’s going live (perfect for me with young kids).

Get on board!!

Once footy season is over I’ll get rid of Foxtel and get Kayo in the new year. It’s ridiculous that I pay $140 a month for Foxtel and I can’t even stream shows on demand without them wanted more money.

Went to watch it’s always sunny in Philadelphia the other day and they want $2.99 an episode. Ridiculous.

Am I correct in saying Kayo doesn't have a record function?

Also if that's the case are you able to 'start over' live sport if you have missed say the first half of an AFL match? Or do you have to wait until the games finished and watch it on demand?
No, it doesn’t (previous replies avoided answering that 😉). I won’t even upgrade my Fox IQ box for fear of losing the finals series and other stuff, even though I have the DVD set, go figure 😬

Remove this Banner Ad

Back