Keep an eye on Will Minson North supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to share the rucking with him in club footy when I was 15. He was a twig then, so it's surprising to see just how big he is now. Based on his last year of school footy before he was drafted, I didn't think he'd ever crack a game in the AFL, but I'm happy to see he's proved me wrong.
Why would you be happy to be proved wrong?

I played a few games in the ruck against Will last year up at Numurkah. He kept bragging about the size of his thesis. He then showed it to me after the game over a few cold ones. Made for interesting reading I tell ya.

Why would you be happy to be proved wrong?

I played a few games in the ruck against Will last year up at Numurkah. He kept bragging about the size of his thesis. He then showed it to me after the game over a few cold ones. Made for interesting reading I tell ya.

Sshhhhh.

Quiet....Fish and the Dish

Good move. Minson definitely got the best out of himself. Also a good mentor for Preuss and Daw. People forgot that Minson was probably Goldstein's biggest nemesis behind sam jacobs. Hopefully is a catalyst for Goldy's return to form. Big shoes to fill because the big Russian's strike rate speaks for itself.

Good move. Minson definitely got the best out of himself. Also a good mentor for Preuss and Daw. People forgot that Minson was probably Goldstein's biggest nemesis behind sam jacobs. Hopefully is a catalyst for Goldy's return to form. Big shoes to fill because the big Russian's strike rate speaks for itself.
Goldy smacked Jacobs every time.

Sandi. Not so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think sledging opposition players about their family members is gonna make our players better?

Goldstein isn't a trash talker and doesn't need to be. He become a high calibre All Australian ruckman 100% on his own merits as a footballer. If he can get back to near that form it'll be because he made it happen. It'll have nothing to do with Minson.
Ha, I’d forgotten about that. Agree that "a bit of mongrel" doesn’t have to be "complete a-hole".

Minson has been brought in for Preuss moreson than for Todd. Technique wise Goldy doesn't need coaching per se. Maybe he needs reminding from a recent contemporary how good he can be and Minson will know what Goldy aint doing in that regard.

For Preuss Minson is a good get as he relied on strength and positioning more than technique. Teach Preuss how to use that bulk of his to dominate the drop zone and thats all she wrote.

562322.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back