Society/Culture Lauren Southern & Stefan Molyneux Australian tour

Remove this Banner Ad

This is interesting reading about the so called Free Speech warrior Tommy Robinson:

"He was found to be in contempt of court and given a suspended sentence because his actions put a serious criminal trial in jeopardy. Running around a court building shouting “paedophile” at defendants during a live trial, or live-streaming defendants and members of the public – potentially including jurors – entering and exiting a court building against a tub thumping narration of “Muslim paedophile gangs”, is hardly conducive to ensuring a fair trial. And if there can’t be a fair trial, nobody gets justice. Not the accused, not the complainants, not the public. This is not theoretical – serious criminal trials have nearly collapsed because of the actions of people like Yaxley-Lennon."

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/

So Tommy interrupts court proceedings and then the paedophiles might then walk free because the judge has to rule a mistrial? Maybe he has a vested interest? Nice one Tommy, free those paedos!

Pretending they're anything but right wing nutjobs is the modus operandi of right wing nutjobs.

Pretending they're anything but left wing nutjobs is the modus operandi of left wing nutjobs.

SRP board 101.

The **** is a " mosk " ?
Is that where mooselums hang out ?

Did LOL at the mental image of a cartoon moose in a hijab.

I had heard of One Nation. Though dont know anyone other than him to be a member. I still dont actually know what Stormfront is, other than some sort of group.

I have seen some Milo Wassisname interviews. Funny guy. Can get an interviewer riled up in only seconds. I wonder if he would do well as a stand up.

I just Googled this Lauren Southern chick. She's a 22 year old Canadian who concerns herself with European immigration laws. Apparently she wrote a book called 'Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation.' Sounds interesting. Probably terrible though.

**** me dead, the campaigner is that insecure he's researched soy impact.
I was asked to provide a source and did so. I understand that using facts instead of feelings in a debate is not your preferred modus operandi!

I just Googled this Lauren Southern chick. She's a 22 year old Canadian who concerns herself with European immigration laws. Apparently she wrote a book called 'Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation.' Sounds interesting. Probably terrible though.

I have 3 words for you.

Aryan camel toe.

lTy0wYx.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone contacted mensa to make sure they get a recruitment team together for these events? A meeting of the minds like this I'm sure they wouldn't want to miss.

Maybe they'll even put a shiny brochure together with some LSM insignia.

Last edited:
Pretending they're anything but left wing nutjobs is the modus operandi of left wing nutjobs.

SRP board 101.

Did LOL at the mental image of a cartoon moose in a hijab.

Being 22 her actual intellect is most likely far below her perceived intellect. But it doesnt change her ban from the UK being a complete farce and embarrassment to the British government.

Being 22 her actual intellect is most likely far below her perceived intellect. But it doesnt change her ban from the UK being a complete farce and embarrassment to the British government.
It wasn't a complete farce. Last time she was in the UK she attempted to incite hatred towards a religion. If that had been christianity, you'd be asking for her head.

It wasn't a complete farce. Last time she was in the UK she attempted to incite hatred towards a religion. If that had been christianity, you'd be asking for her head.

No. That would be free speech.

The difference is upset Christians write letters. Upset Muslims...

No. That would be free speech.

The difference is upset Christians write letters. Upset Muslims...
Free speech is one thing, but she went to an area that is highly Muslim and handed out pamphlets saying Allah is gay. No factual basis, literally there to anger Muslims into doing something so she could claim they are violent. Inciting hatred 101. She's a troll.

Free speech is one thing, but she went to an area that is highly Muslim and handed out pamphlets saying Allah is gay. No factual basis, literally there to anger Muslims into doing something so she could claim they are violent. Inciting hatred 101. She's a troll.

So we ban trolls?

If she went to a high concentration Christian area and talked up PissChrist youd have cheered her on.

So we ban trolls?

If she went to a high concentration Christian area and talked up PissChrist youd have cheered her on.
There is nothing wrong with questioning religion and forming alternative points of view. She was not doing this, she was deliberately inflaming a situation to get a reaction, aka a troll. So yes, she should be banned because in all likelihood she would do it again if given the chance. I have no problem with banning people who are only there to incite hatred, whether they be black, white, grey, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Spaghetti Monster fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back