Society/Culture Lauren Southern & Stefan Molyneux Australian tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Thing i love about you self righteous looney left is several mosks have regular local hate preachers as well as host international and national hate preachers! Preaching out of a book that openly states if they are not with you they are against you and well as preaching against nearly every else against western values whilst receiving tax payer money

Yet any one who is white and wants to stand up for basic western values you loons go of your but and start preaching your radicalised dribble!

You are straight out that plain stupid! Even more so funny is that your attempts to sound educated and intelligent on the topic

LOONEY LEFT THOUGH !!!!!

say it again :D

rMVZTya.png

She's promoted white genocide theories.

Has she really? Or has someone attributed something to her and a bunch of people decided "yeah, that sounds about right" and then it became their truth?

All I know about her is she was banned from entering a country because she was inciting violence. Of course, she only incited violence by mocking a religion filled with fanatical nutjobs. Had she chosen a different religion she would have been fine.

So the question is, why isnt the violent religion filled with fanatical nutjobs banned?

Has she really? Or has someone attributed something to her and a bunch of people decided "yeah, that sounds about right" and then it became their truth?

All I know about her is she was banned from entering a country because she was inciting violence. Of course, she only incited violence by mocking a religion filled with fanatical nutjobs. Had she chosen a different religion she would have been fine.

So the question is, why isnt the violent religion filled with fanatical nutjobs banned?
No, she has. And there is no point answering your second question you already know the answer.

Oh she's not 'far right'!
You've just been played like a fiddle again by leftist media trying to push an untrue narrative.

Oh, unless 'far right' is just a euphemism for having one's head screwed on properly

Are any of these words capable of conveying meaning - what does “head screwed on properly” mean

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lauren has been happy to push the idea of white genocide; nobody other than neo-nazis and white fashies push this barrow.

She and her supporters don't like the label, but its accurate.

Never heard about her before this thread, but I can see it.

How do you lot know about all these people? Seriously never heard of any of them. Didnt know what Breitbart was before it got talked about incessantly here.

I must be terrible at being a far right winger. I spend way too much time living and nowhere near enough time fretting over what the other side are saying.

Same for me. Throw Stormfront in the mix too, I'd never heard of it until I noticed Malifice mentioning it in every 2nd post (a long with brown people)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same for me. Throw Stormfront in the mix too, I'd never heard of it until I noticed Malifice mentioning it in every 2nd post (a long with brown people)

I had heard of One Nation. Though dont know anyone other than him to be a member. I still dont actually know what Stormfront is, other than some sort of group.

I have seen some Milo Wassisname interviews. Funny guy. Can get an interviewer riled up in only seconds. I wonder if he would do well as a stand up.

Tickets $80. What a bargain. Art is anything you can get away with.

Dragon are hitting the Wenty Leagues same night. Anyone keen for the double up?

Do they do Sunday Morning Coming Down?
Sunday morning comedown sounds like a more sedate version where she'll talk softer and give out free hugs to help you get over the ignominy of paying $350 for a gram of 80% talc.

But at least you got to run your fingers through her wistful hair.

Tickets $80. What a bargain. Art is anything you can get away with.

Dragon are hitting the Wenty Leagues same night. Anyone keen for the double up?
Not the same without Marc Hunter out front. But Mark Williams does a pretty good job trying to fill his enormous shoes.

This is interesting reading about the so called Free Speech warrior Tommy Robinson:

"He was found to be in contempt of court and given a suspended sentence because his actions put a serious criminal trial in jeopardy. Running around a court building shouting “paedophile” at defendants during a live trial, or live-streaming defendants and members of the public – potentially including jurors – entering and exiting a court building against a tub thumping narration of “Muslim paedophile gangs”, is hardly conducive to ensuring a fair trial. And if there can’t be a fair trial, nobody gets justice. Not the accused, not the complainants, not the public. This is not theoretical – serious criminal trials have nearly collapsed because of the actions of people like Yaxley-Lennon."

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/

Laura Southern not alt-right? o_O

Next i'll be hearing about Richard Spencer not being alt right every though he promoted it and identify as one.

Seems to me you don't like being marginalised. Not the greatest feeling is it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back