Least funniest Australian comedians on tv

Remove this Banner Ad

If I make the assumption Judith Lucy calls herself a comedian, we have a winner. May not be on TV anymore though......

(Dis)Honourable mention to Joel Creasey

It's depressing Hamish Blake and Andy Lee have made millions. Their stuff is so weak, so vanilla and, given their inner suburbs private school education, you can tell they deliberately stay far away from anything political or satire. The spiritual successors to Rove McManus.

It's depressing Hamish Blake and Andy Lee have made millions. Their stuff is so weak, so vanilla and, given their inner suburbs private school education, you can tell they deliberately stay far away from anything political or satire. The spiritual successors to Rove McManus.
Is there anyone in this country carried more than Andy Lee? Leon Davis deserves his premiership medallion more than Andy Lee deserves fame.

They did work together after all. In some capacity.

Lehmo really can struggle sometimes for a comedian

Still funny at times tho
Strong in Utopia - not sure that is his work though....just acting.

Helliar on the other hand....The single worst thing of BBL this season is enduring his promotions for The Project.
Think even primary school boys would find his work more confusing than funny, no chance of ever watching that show!

Strong in Utopia - not sure that is his work though....just acting.

Helliar on the other hand....The single worst thing of BBL this season is enduring his promotions for The Project.
Think even primary school boys would find his work more confusing than funny, no chance of ever watching that show!
Having to endure my annual dose of the project thanks to the BBL as well. My question is why anyone cares what Peter Helliar thinks. At least Carrie Bickmore and Waheed Aly are actual journos, Helliar's an allegedly funny bloke.

Is there anyone in this country carried more than Andy Lee? Leon Davis deserves his premiership medallion more than Andy Lee deserves fame.

not really fair, every comedy duo needs a straight man. Hamish would be annoying just on his own TBH.

I stopped listening to H&A on the radio a ling time ago but they've had so many classic moments. Their gap year/caravan of courage shows are great too. Don't understand the hate for them.

Who cares if they stay away from politics? Do we really need more comedians talking about politics? I think we need far less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but they've had so many classic moments. Their gap year/caravan of courage shows are great too. Don't understand the hate for them.

Who cares if they stay away from politics? Do we really need more comedians talking about politics? I think we need far less.

Comedians don't have to do political jokes. But when these two serve up s**t for mouthbreathers and avoid politics completely it comes off as insincere as they both seem like people who know how to read a broadsheet newspaper.

Charlie Pickering, if he even counts as a comedian.

Page 1 mention is what that smug private school campaigner deserves. Reporting on what's happening in the news and making a smart comment. Yeah that's original. He was ear aids on JJJ but then again that was around when I stopped listening.

Page 1 mention is what that smug private school campaigner deserves. Reporting on what's happening in the news and making a smart comment. Yeah that's original. He was ear aids on JJJ but then again that was around when I stopped listening.
The funniest thing he ever did was leave The Project to broaden his horizons before ending up at the ABC doing exactly the same show on his own. Champagne comedy.

Joel Creasey tops my list by a long way.

What I've realised reading through this thread is a lot of the Aussie comedians I don't find funny are male... :huh:

Hughsey we have a problem. The problem being how this unfunny campaigner ever got on tv let alone have his own show.

Saw him in Perth last night as I was dragged along.

When I laugh 1 time in a 1 hr set- and it was when his son sledged him in front of Brendan Bolton the Carlton coach.

Its a sad state of affairs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back