Opinion Let’s not be FW’s like the MB pies posters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi people, we just witnessed a lesson in humility today. Let’s not act the the MB pies posters here. Nothing is guaranteed as we just saw. Well done GWS. A win for the ages.

Well said

Let go of the need to one up bc of past indiscretions (yes our supporter base has been trolled probably more than any other on BF, so I understand the need to dish out payback) but take a leaf out of our clubs leaders book and be humble.

No chance if me getting ahead of myself... I'll be my usual anxious self, fearing the worst!!
Besides, forget Pies fans, who wants to sound like a complete tool like that Cockarfitt utensil!!

Point is, go apeshit once it’s in the bank. Until then, enjoy the build up. Right now it’s a 50/50 game.

So go do you thing then? Be happy in life big guy. Go full Collingwood “it’s in the bag” mode.
I don't think it's in the bag.

Apologies for being a jerk. I had only a few hours sleep and some bad news. It's not an excuse but might provide some context.

I don't think it's in the bag.

Apologies for being a jerk. I had only a few hours sleep and some bad news. It's not an excuse but might provide some context.
Hope alls good mate.

Richmond in a GF doesn't come around all that often, its a great week not only to celebrate your team possibly winning a flag, but also enjoy Aussie Rules Footy with everyone else.

I just love this week. Even better with the Tigers in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just spent a few moments on Bay13... now that is a stronghold of f**kwittery!!! :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back