Anyone else feel like theyre mourning a death?

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine dreading our future less than 3 years after our last premiership.......

Imagine it's 1983 and 2017 is just around the corner.

Then imagine picking Tambling.
Only good thing about it was what we got from Adelaide for him and 7 years later that led to a Premiership over them.

Things have a way of evening out.

Really has been a stable environment for at least 13yrs, strong board, great Coach, a core of star players, made Finals 8 times. A new era has begun.

Positives
  • Brendon Gale
  • Strong financial position
  • New facilities about to be built
  • A good playing list to build upon
  • 10/11 wins is not a disaster

Negatives
  • The unknown
  • No Coach
  • A risky gamestyle that may no longer be suited to our list
  • If Lynch suffers another injury 2024 may be worse than 2023
  • No draft picks
  • Not enough elite talent on our list

I'm hoping a new coach, captain & gameplan will come in and revitalize the playing group. A new medical/fitness staff and a skills/development coach would be handy too.

• Retirements of Trent and Jack
  • Hardwick getting announced soon looming like a dark cloud.
  • Vultures circling Dusty
  • All coaching candidates dropping out like flies.
  • On field shimozzle
  • No draft picks to get excited about

It's pretty grim, any light at the end of the tunnel for us here?

2023 has become an absolute abhorrent season.
Add getting castrated by the AFL with a $1M ambassadorial payment to poach him to the GC. Someone stand the f up and fight.

Ever since he pounced on some young blood the club has never been the same. Talked a big game “Richmond men, family first” then finds a fresh meat hole to put his pecker in. Now he takes the AFL bribe to go up north. Thanks for the flags now piss off.
What a pathetic post by a so called supporter.
You may not like that he separated from his wife, I’m not thrilled about it either, but I’m so appreciative of the energy and commitment he showed to our club over 13 seasons that resulted in 3 flags. I wasn't ever expecting to see one in my lifetime and I’ll be forever grateful to Dimma and the players for the premierships.
Some so called supporters on here slagging off Dimma must be totally beyond reproach in their own lives🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a pathetic post by a so called supporter.
You may not like that he separated from his wife, I’m not thrilled about it either, but I’m so appreciative of the energy and commitment he showed to our club over 13 seasons that resulted in 3 flags. I wasn't ever expecting to see one in my lifetime and I’ll be forever grateful to Dimma and the players for the premierships.
Some so called supporters on here slagging off Dimma must be totally beyond reproach in their own lives🙄
I think you may need a new life disagreeing with everyone but your self isn't healthy give it a rest.

Ever since he pounced on some young blood the club has never been the same. Talked a big game “Richmond men, family first” then finds a fresh meat hole to put his pecker in. Now he takes the AFL bribe to go up north. Thanks for the flags now piss off.
yep textbook dog behaviour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back