Let's get Together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by NikkiNoo
Why don't you all come to Leeds instead? :D No coopers on tap though, Kane. Although there are alot of girls wearing very skimpy clothes, especially when it's cold ( I will never understand northern english girls!)

I'll be back in adelaide for a wedding in April next year, how about then? ;)
I will be Europe next May/June, probably with sometime in the UK, so perhaps we could have a Euro-BF meetup...

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Believe me I find time. Scary when the bar staff know you! :eek:
Tell me about it. When I was a full on outgoing trooper, I was on first name basis with all the staff and managment at Scoozi, Fumo Blue, Q and Cargo:eek:

Even strated getting freebies from bosses:eek:

Originally posted by tatts00
why not arrange to meet at a pub with a big screen of the footy and all sit down and watch a crows away game?
Good idea... but, this weekend is our last away game

BTW, when we decide, we'll post in here that we'll meet and 108's and let Rucci try find us there :p

I know it's unlikely, but just to let you all know, if you happen to be in LA during Grand Final time, the place to go is the C*ck & Bull pub in Santa Monica.

We throw one hell of a GF party there and take the place over so the entire pub is devoted to the game. Basically, we rock the hell out of the joint.

We even have some AFL stars there (last year was Joel Smith and some other AFL player who's name I can't remember 'cause I was too smashed).

Well people it looks as though the concensus agrees with a City locale.

Pop down your fave place and we can have a get-together (saturday) maybe??

Oh also macca23 you aint interested??
:confused:

Originally posted by rainmage

This WE is no good for me, so perhaps we aim for the following WE or 2. Is people's preference for a WE or a weeknight?

Not really too fussed by the pub, as long decent beer is on tap. Perhaps we could put it all to a vote.

Thanks for the offer, but thanks to work and my social life I lead one hectic life as it is. I could never guarantee being there.

But thanks anyway.

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
This WE is no good for me, so perhaps we aim for the following WE or 2. Is people's preference for a WE or a weeknight?

Not really too fussed by the pub, as long decent beer is on tap. Perhaps we could put it all to a vote.

Preference is for a weekend IMO. Elephant and Castle sounds good? Who is in agreeance??

Jay

Originally posted by lacrow
I know it's unlikely, but just to let you all know, if you happen to be in LA during Grand Final time, the place to go is the C*ck & Bull pub in Santa Monica.

We throw one hell of a GF party there and take the place over so the entire pub is devoted to the game. Basically, we rock the hell out of the joint.

We even have some AFL stars there (last year was Joel Smith and some other AFL player who's name I can't remember 'cause I was too smashed).

G'day lacrow, my fiancee was there about 5 days ago. 'Tis a pity i didnt throw in the thread earlier eh? Looking at a postcard of Santa Monica with a big jetty with a ferriss wheel near the shore. Good fishing???

:) :)

Preference is for a weekend IMO. Elephant and Castle sounds good? Who is in agreeance??

Jay
I was referring to the Elephant (& ex-Wheelbarrow) on the lane from the Exeter through to back of Ayres House. Not sure where the Elephant & Castle is, but don't mind trying a new pub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can meet at Ayers House if you wish.

My company supplies entertainment to various venues around town (including Ayers House). If you want a private function room, smally eats, full bar, let me know. I organised an ex-service function along these lines late last year at Colonial Function Centre in Glen Osmond-just at the start of the freeway.

I have no vested interest in the venues, but am on good terms with managements.

Could be a chance for a big screen on an away day sometime next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back