Draft Profile Liam Stocker

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't agree, Liam Stocker is a safe choice, very solid midfielder with some tricks, good burst of speed form the contest, nice kick, dual sided, 2nd half of the season should dispel any unsubstantiated doubts. He’s not just another midfielder.
Fine, I disagree with your assessment too. Unlike you I actually saw him play live this year.

What if you attend your clubs draft function and the recruiters at the function discuss the draft pool, where the club rank players, and who they’re specifically looking at with their first round pick/s.

In previous years at Lions draft functions there have been lists circulated amongst those attending.

The information is not released publicly, but becomes common knowledge on the Lions board, especially when multiple BF members attend the draft function.

You mean where one club ranks players, for the 1st round pick/s they have?

I doubt the Lions recruiting department or any other club for that matter, would be releasing their 1-60 ratings

You mean where one club ranks players, for the 1st round pick/s they have?

I doubt the Lions recruiting department or any other club for that matter, would be releasing their 1-60 ratings
You'd think so. I have it on good authority the Lions do though. Or at least they have in the past. With live trading it does seem riskier to show your hand now.

Leaving Buddy and Dusty out of it - I'd like to know why you and your Blues mates reckon no player can be as good as Walsh, who has played a grand total of zero games.

Sounds like your bias is showing rather than looking at the situation objectively

You must have me mistaken for someone else.

Perhaps you should review my posts on Walsh

Leaving Buddy and Dusty out of it - I'd like to know why you and your Blues mates reckon no player can be as good as Walsh, who has played a grand total of zero games.

Sounds like your bias is showing rather than looking at the situation objectively
Did anyone say that or is this another bullshit post.

How many overagers have gone on to be good players? It's kinda a new rule in tac but I'd be curious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stocker projects as a solid 2nd tier inside mid. Won’t get a heap of the ball but is strong inside winning the contested ball. Doesn’t have a burst of speed and queries on defensive running but the latter can be rectified.

With commitment, could be a solid second string midfielder that plays 150-200 games for the Blues. A decent pick at 19.
So he is pretty much Luke Dunstan

He goes forward and kicks goals played 14 games for 6 goals for Sandringham. I think the club sees him as a two way running goal kicker like Luke Parker. It also helps he directs the ball very nicely on both feet and both hands without much training and can focus on other areas of his game instead like his tank. Other players need to be taught to kick on both feet Stocker already has this.

So according to some Carlton posters , stockers pretty much better than well , pretty much every potential draft pick next year now???.. lol

That’s some serious one eyed rationale making going on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back