Recommitted Tom Liberatore [re-signed] and Mitch Wallis [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Still both unsigned

Would be interesting to see how much Libba gets offered, hard to value post acl

Would be worth two 3rds of * all with his partying background added onto the ACL issue.

Bulldogs would be mad to trade him, Will get nothing for him but if he gets back to form he is a game winner.

Would be worth two 3rds of **** all with his partying background added onto the ACL issue.

Bulldogs would be mad to trade him, Will get nothing for him but if he gets back to form he is a game winner.
It won't be a trade. Libba is a free agent. Wouldn't surprise me if Essendon make an offer. If they could get him right he is exactly what they lack.

Surely is on more than that now. I cant see how the Dogs can be in a position to be asking him to take a paycut.

Why? Has had one decent (not great) but injury interrupted yr in 16. Completely missed 15 & 18 with knees. And 17 was a gap yr where he played hungover.

When on Libba is a gun. But hes done little for four yrs. Should be thankful for a contract.

Why? Has had one decent (not great) but injury interrupted yr in 16. Completely missed 15 & 18 with knees. And 17 was a gap yr where he played hungover.

When on Libba is a gun. But hes done little for four yrs. Should be thankful for a contract.

Very harsh.

2013: 2nd in best and fairest
2014: best and fairest
2015: injured
2016: 4th in best and fairest (better than decent)
2017: average
2018. Injured

He's probably our third best player

Very harsh.

2013: 2nd in best and fairest
2014: best and fairest
2015: injured
2016: 4th in best and fairest (better than decent)
2017: average
2018. Injured

He's probably our third best player

Fit, motivated and in form, I'd have Libba only fractionally behind Bont (on track Libba would be my favourite Dog). But Libba hasnt been all those things since 2014 (even 16 he buggered his ankle).

After Libba's pathetic effort in 17 and a second ACL in 18 he hardly deserves an above average wage. Recent history says the guy barely gets on the park and when he does he isnt switched on. Guy has been collecting a very good wage for stuff all output for quite some time. 2017 though is the biggest indictment. No way should a guy as talented as Libba serve up what he did in 17.

Heavily Incentive/output based contract IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People close to Tom say he’s not so much the party boy he used to be. Still let’s his hair down but the way he’s handled this rehab compared to his last are light years apart. Club much more impressed.

I’d suspect he gets two years on 450k or so. A fit and firing Liber was in the same catagory as Kennedy and co, hopefully he can have his first injury free year since 2014.

Cannot wait for the news of both being re-signed. Looking forward to the day.
Sadly I think we're low-balling Wallis and he'll leave.
Libba odds-on to stay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back