Recommitted Tom Liberatore [re-signed] and Mitch Wallis [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Rubbish - players have done a lot worse and stayed in lists. Your team has history as well.

We sacked a player that would have won us a flag before 2010. I doubt we'd tolerate a player being found in Libbas state then coming back as underdone as he did.

We sacked a player that would have won us a flag before 2010. I doubt we'd tolerate a player being found in Libbas state then coming back as underdone as he did.

What state was Jake Carlisle in after snorting lines of coke? Not sure you can take the moral high ground with Milne playing out his career at the Saints.

Who did you sack? A no name player?

What state was Jake Carlisle in after snorting lines of coke? Not sure you can take the moral high ground with Milne playing out his career at the sainted

Andrew Lovett was sacked hardly a no name player.

What's Milne got to do with anything other than media hype.

1. Liberatore was found in that state in 2012. He then went on to win a best and fairest and become a vital member of a premiership side. He came back underdone in 2017.

2. You conveniently ignore jack Steven abusing pills while on a pre-season camp, and then a year later failing a breath test while driving to a morning training.

Clubs tolerate a lot of things, St Kilda is no different

Wonder if Carlton will be keen on Liberatore. We need another inside midfielder, and I think by the end of next season we'll be at the right point of our rebuild to bring in a free agent, but we do have Kennedy and Dow coming into the team next year.

I think plenty of clubs will be keen on both.
Carlton will be past players like Libba, You guys are developing a quality midfield with only 2-3 spots left to fill , Next year Carlton will likely go midfielder again with Ben Silvagni later in the draft.

Just have to go hard at 'Quality' Mids af a free agent. If i was a Carlton supporter i would be hoping Carlton go hard for Rory Sloane & A. Gaff in 2018 and
Josh Kelly the year after.

2020 your KPP should be all set and your midfield would also have a few years and the Sloan/Gaff/Kelly cream can top it off

Carlton will be past players like Libba, You guys are developing a quality midfield with only 2-3 spots left to fill , Next year Carlton will likely go midfielder again with Ben Silvagni later in the draft.

Just have to go hard at 'Quality' Mids af a free agent. If i was a Carlton supporter i would be hoping Carlton go hard for Rory Sloane & A. Gaff in 2018 and

2020 your KPP should be all set and your midfield would also have a few years and the Sloan/Gaff/Kelly cream can top it off
:DIf they want Kelly the Blues should probably tank 2019 to get us the no 1 pick and look like their 2020 first rounder will be top 5.

Not sure they’ll have the money as all their young players will be then be asking for more coin.

I doubt clubs would want someone as toxic as Libba around a young playing group.
It’s funny, you can bag Libba for a lot of things, but him around the group is the one thing you can’t. All the players love him and the boys are the only reason he even plays.

I presume the Saints are gonna trade Steven and McCartin, they’re on the same level as Tom, just no one cares about it.

But that’s what happens when you’re around Sam Fisher I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a much better player than what you've described, Libba is A grade when his head is screwed on properly.
People forget how good he was pre knee. Yes he had a ******* woeful year this year, but before that he was basically behind Kennedy and Selwood as the best clearance midfielder in the comp. He’s probably the best defensive mid in the comp also.

When he gave a s**t he was basically a better version of Jack Viney, hopefully that comes back this year.

People forget how good he was pre knee. Yes he had a ******* woeful year this year, but before that he was basically behind Kennedy and Selwood as the best clearance midfielder in the comp. He’s probably the best defensive mid in the comp also.

When he gave a s**t he was basically a better version of Jack Viney, hopefully that comes back this year.

He is a different player to Viney to be fair, Viney relies on his explosiveness and sheer ferocity at the ball whereas Libba is a bit cleaner.

He is a much better player than what you've described, Libba is A grade when his head is screwed on properly.
I didn't say he wasn't a good player, just that he is short and slow when the ball is moving.

There are only so many players who get torched on the spread that can be fielded per game.

It's a problem Fremantle had/has

Thought I was in Bay 13 for a minute there.
Libba and Wallis were not offered up for trade
Both are free agents at the end of 2018.
Both are popular players amongst the playing group. Dogs shipped off the unpopular one to Essendon.
Both are training hard and injury free.
I hope they both re-sign with the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back