Coach Lions - Has the Fagan era already peaked?

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly feel like it's a mental thing. Too many players believing the hype and not doing the gard stuff. Simple as that.

We fix it we are right up there we don't we fall off the cliff Simple as that

Rance is one of the most overrated defenders in history.
I suppose you think Darcy Moore or Lever or May is mediocre?

Because Rance was as valuable to that Tiger backline as all are to their teams now.

Tall interceptors shadowing key opposition forwards is part of the cogs that drive a road towards a grand final appearance for any side.

Because Rance was as valuable to that Tiger backline as all are to their teams now.

Tall interceptors shadowing key opposition forwards is part of the cogs that drive a road towards a grand final appearance for any side.
Why would you suppose that? Never said Rance wasn't good/great, where I disagree is when he is put up there with the all time greats. They also did a pretty good job of making GF's without him btw.

One player is not like the other 3 mentioned.

May moore rance all good

How could you put lever in the stratosphere of those others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jonathan Brown said at 0-3 that Collingwood’s era was over and they’d be a 1 and done side.

So at 0-3 can we say the Lions era is over and they’ve blown their only premiership chance last year?

If they can’t even win at the GABBA and having a terrible record away, can they even make finals now?
They are in big trouble for this year, they have a tough fixture and have got some really difficult away games.

Hipwood and Rayner . . . two players holding them back.

What's the bet they offload McCluggage and keep the very blokes who continually sh*t the bed :D
You forgot Daniderp.

He's like McKay in bad form, but with a intrinsically goofy, comedic side.

Rayner was pretty good tonight, 21 disposals and 2 goals.

Hipwood on the other hand...

I agree. Rayner was decent. The bronx cheers from the Lions fans when Hipwood took a mark, said it all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back