Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Things already starting to turn into a s**t fight about the origins of the virus

-Australia backed by 100 other countries calling for an independent review
-China saying it was already spreading in the US before Wuhan
-US saying it was from a lab in Wuhan
-China also saying a review of the US' and other countries handing of the outbreak needs to happen

Things already starting to turn into a s**t fight about the origins of the virus

-China also saying a review of the US' and other countries handing of the outbreak needs to happen

To summarise the Chinese position:

"no u"

China should be happy with an independent inquiry if they think Wuhan copped it from the US

Genius move, playing into people’s belief that all this social distancing is just a conspiracy and not a legitimate and vital public health measure. It’s actual people’s lives he’s playing with. I wonder if he realizes that and doesn’t care, or if he’s too stupid to even realize.

Well Trump just admitted he is apparently taking Hydrochloraquine. My take is he's lying because he just doesn't want to admit he was wrong about it. But if he is in fact taking it, then well... I wouldn't complain if it didn't quite work like intended.

Well Trump just admitted he is apparently taking Hydrochloraquine. My take is he's lying because he just doesn't want to admit he was wrong about it. But if he is in fact taking it, then well... I wouldn't complain if it didn't quite work like intended.
What goes on in that head of his....

The guy is a perennial liar.

Attachments

• trump1.gif
    trump1.gif
    224 KB · Views: 67
When fox news is too much left wing for you so you get a new network to brownnose.... err ask you questions...

Trump has been transitioning to OAN for a while now. They ask some truly bonkers questions during the press briefings. John Oliver did an entire episode devoted to them a month or two ago.

The crazy keeps on coming, part of a conversation Trump had with a Virginian potato farmer-

Trump wondered whether Idaho potatoes could be grown in Virginia.
“We’re going after Virginia with your crazy governor,” the president added. “We’re going after Virginia. They want to take your Second Amendment away. You know that, right? You’ll have nobody guarding your potatoes.”

Source: https://apple.news/Ay4wn0xiLTHSI98xMwYQF2w

President Donald Trump and the GOP are pushing to reopen the economy ASAP amid the coronavirus—and they’re planning to mobilize a fleet of Trump-friendly doctors to help them out. The Associated Press reported Tuesday that Republican operatives are currently strategizing to put pro-Trump doctors on television to push the president’s reopening schedule, even as the Trump plan goes against the advice of the vast majority of the medical and public health communities. The doctors would go on television to “prescribe reviving the U.S. economy as quickly as possible, without waiting to meet safety benchmarks proposed by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to slow the spread of the new coronavirus,” the AP reports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crazy keeps on coming, part of a conversation Trump had with a Virginian potato farmer-

Trump wondered whether Idaho potatoes could be grown in Virginia.
“We’re going after Virginia with your crazy governor,” the president added. “We’re going after Virginia. They want to take your Second Amendment away. You know that, right? You’ll have nobody guarding your potatoes.”

1589957099612.jpeg

You absolute ****wit.

Just when you think he’s gone as low as humanly possible, he digs deeper.
The Victorians seem to have a similar sort of delusion on the main board. I mean the scale is incomparable but the principle still applies

cf100d94a9be4927f92dc52e6d75c5ff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back