Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Hospitals in the US have been instructed to cease sending coronavirus data to the CDC and instead send it to a Washington data base controlled by Trumps stooges, because as we can see in Florida and Texas fudging the numbers is an effective strategy to get rid of the virus.

Here's something minnows...

Here’s a comprehensive refutation of that months-old clip including from a cabinet colleague of the Ghana president who’s supposed to be the voice in the recording.

Minnow.

8k3DjpgmsoD7fKwk3zyBEf-1200-80.jpg

With all the good he has done in this world, how on earth did poor old Bill Gates become the covid boogieman amongst the tinfoil set?

People are very distrusting of billionaires who appear to be using their money for the betterment of others.

As opposed to billionaires who are clearly only concerned about lining their own pockets at the expense of anyone and everyone else who might be in their way. Those guys are not only elected but help up as saviors.

What a time to be alive.

WEll this doesn't help.

Just sayin, but Donald Trump also has a long history with him also

This is exactly what drives those with the stoic belief they are in control of the world dynamic - only listening to main stream media to form a World Opinion. I stopped believing the dichotomy of stories being told on tv, newspapers and radio back in 2001 when they said WTC7 fell down because of fire. This was the single catalyst for me that total lies are being told to us just so their narrative is the one that makes it into peoples minds like yours!
WEll this doesn't help.

You: I stopped paying attention to the mainstream media decades ago, they just make up stories to suit the narrative they want you to hear.

Also you: hey check out this New York Times article about Bill Gates’ links to Epstein!

You: I stopped paying attention to the mainstream media decades ago, they just make up stories to suit the narrative they want you to hear.

Also you: hey check out this New York Times article about Bill Gates’ links to Epstein!
If I posted anything from a non main stream media you'd rebuke it as being illegitimate so either way I can't win with you. You sound like the petty flog who just rebukes everything because its easy to sit back and snipe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I posted anything from a non main stream media you'd rebuke it as being illegitimate so either way I can't win with you. You sound like the petty flog who just rebukes everything because its easy to sit back and snipe.

Says the bloke who complained that we wouldn’t engage with his “don’t believe a plane hit the Pentagon” theory, which he set out as “what do you really think hit the Pentagon?” with no further explanation.

I sit back and snipe you because you just post bullshit and make zero attempt to flesh it out with anything that could even pass for an argument. Youre just here to troll. So I’m here to point out you’re talking s**t.

Can we please have a lizard people update? Would like to know how they're going with covid lockdowns etc. Can they get covid? Does it cross into reptilians?
You think COVID is real? Wake up

I've got some whackjob on my friend list that keeps on ranting in hilarious fashion because facebook keeps on deleting her anti-Bill Gates videos.
She's threatened to delete her profile about 8 times but she hasn't yet.

I've got some whackjob on my friend list that keeps on ranting in hilarious fashion because facebook keeps on deleting her anti-Bill Gates videos.
She's threatened to delete her profile about 8 times but she hasn't yet.

Because she knows that's what the lizard people want her to do.

Can we please have a lizard people update? Would like to know how they're going with covid lockdowns etc. Can they get covid? Does it cross into reptilians?
Not only can they not get covid, they started it. Lizards, Bats, Pangolins are all from the same planet and they arrived through the intergalactic 7th dimension. Trump is the only one onto them and as soon as he figures out how to construct a coherent sentence without veering off onto China, Hunter Biden, fake news, how much money he has and marxist democrats he'll tell us all about it.

Just started to watch this docco but its pretty depressing and goes into how the World has been steered by an elite Jewish Banking cartel from the 1800's. Have a look if you want to see an alternate version of history.

Is there a conspiracy that you don't believe in ?
Like do you ever look at a proposed theory and think "yeh thats a bit of a stretch" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back