Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
It's quite amazing that the Jews who for much of the 19th and 20th centuries were oppressed and massacred in pogroms all over Europe as well as being regarded as sub- human baby eaters were actually running the world at the time. Boy Oh Boy Wowee.
I have this batshit insane theory - so great thread for it!!!

Notice the nazis and kkk and all those polo neck sweater penis haters always refer to them as “the jew”

now im wondering if we are reading them wrong - theres one jew - and hes a complete a-hole. Deserves everything he gets!!!

if they just hand this bell end over the pogrom ends. These nice nazis and kkk’ites dont want to be genocidal but they just cant figure out who the jew is so they have to take drastic measures because the jews wont hand over the jew!!!

hand over the jew jews - let the madness end!!!

*This stupid bullshit theory is at least as viable as captain conspiracy’s youtube videos.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth

The Trump administration is trying to block billions of dollars for states to conduct testing and contact tracing in the upcoming coronavirus relief bill, people involved in the talks said Saturday.
The administration is also trying to block billions of dollars that GOP senators want to allocate for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and billions more for the Pentagon and State Department to address the pandemic at home and abroad, the people said.

The administration’s posture has angered some GOP senators, the officials said, and some lawmakers are trying to push back and ensure that the money stays in the bill. The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity to reveal confidential deliberations, cautioned that the talks were fluid and the numbers were in flux.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
The numbers that aren’t in flux are the total cases and total deaths. They’re both skyrocketing upwards.

But keep playing politics guys, that’s fine.
The first wave hasnt even finished and the second wave has started and in two weeks infected more than were infected since the beginning of covid.

people who dont get what the word exponential means.....

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast

The Trump administration is trying to block billions of dollars for states to conduct testing and contact tracing in the upcoming coronavirus relief bill, people involved in the talks said Saturday.
The administration is also trying to block billions of dollars that GOP senators want to allocate for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and billions more for the Pentagon and State Department to address the pandemic at home and abroad, the people said.

The administration’s posture has angered some GOP senators, the officials said, and some lawmakers are trying to push back and ensure that the money stays in the bill. The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity to reveal confidential deliberations, cautioned that the talks were fluid and the numbers were in flux.
You can't look away from this trainwreck in the US, it is so bad the Trump admin want to hide the extent of the problem by not testing. They can hide the stats, but hiding the sick will be harder.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
You can't look away from this trainwreck in the US, it is so bad the Trump admin want to hide the extent of the problem by not testing. They can hide the stats, but hiding the sick will be harder.
Every morning i check the worldometer - cant believe how bad its going to be for them :(

wish this shitbox virus would just fo

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Most of Wall Street, it seems, is happily preparing for a Joe Biden victory in November. “The majority of my friends on Wall Street would like to see Trump lose to Biden,” one very senior investment banker tells me. “They’re saying, ‘We’d like to see Biden crush Trump.’” And that is without knowing exactly what Biden and the 117th Congress—to be elected on November 3—will do about such important economic topics such as the corporate tax rate, the capital gains tax rate, or taxes on the wealthiest Americans. The consensus on Wall Street seems to be that a Biden presidency will mean an overhaul of the Trump 2018 tax law. That means higher tax rates for the very wealthy, for corporations—likely an increase in the tax rate to 28%, from 21%—and on capital gains.

At a virtual fundraiser on June 29 with Wall Street types, Biden said he’ll likely roll back much of Trump’s $2 trillion tax cut “and a lot of you may not like that.” Interestingly, in my conversations with Wall Street executives, bankers and traders, higher taxes seems to be a small price to pay to be rid of Donald Trump.“Wall Street’s not this amorphous, unified blob,” the senior Wall Street banker continues, “but the majority of people I talk to on Wall Street think it’s worth taking the hit to get Trump out of office. They view him as an existential threat.”

Robert Wolf, the former head of UBS in the Americas who now has his own advisory and investment firm, 32 Advisors, concurs. Wolf, who was once described as Barack Obama’s favorite investment banker, says Wall Street understands the numbers: the multi-trillion-dollar annual federal budget deficits and a national debt at $24 trillion. “The numbers don’t lie,” Wolf says. “Those managers who are best on Wall Street are preparing for possible changes in tax reform, are preparing for how best to look at infrastructure, are preparing for what we’ve seen under this administration of more nationalistic policy that hopefully will change. People prepare for change. They don’t necessarily institute the policies, but they start preparing for change, and the good Wall Street firms, they look at where they think 2021 can be, and they look at the changes where each administration could have, and they start planning for that.”

He says he’s convinced if the election were held today, Biden would win, big. The election is “predominantly a referendum on Donald Trump,” Wolf continues. “He’s at his lowest approval polls to date. If the election was today, I think that the Democratic Party would win the presidency, the Senate, and the House.” He says Wall Street, while not monolithic in its voting patterns, looks “at the volatility and the lies that come out of this White House, and my gut tells me that they’re exhausted from it. The old saying that people vote with their pocketbook, I’m not sure I agree with that. I think there’s more to people. I believe that people are much more substantive than just the pocketbook.” He says that what has been revealed by the COVID pandemic and the faltering economy is “income inequality, health inequality, and racial inequality,” and voters are going to be focused on the candidate that is best able to articulate solutions to these serious problems. He thinks Biden is the best qualified to address these issues. “Biden is going to focus on how we can grow, and how we can grow in a fair and just way,” Wolf says. “I think you’ll see the corporate rate go up. You’ll see the highest earners’ income tax rate go up. I think it’s expected. I don’t think any of this is unexpected…I think there will be clear-cut disagreements between what’s the best way to take our country into 2021. Certainly, my view is that the Biden campaign is going to be able to show why they have the best case and the best person to lead.”

All of those articles and polls just remind me of 2016, where everything pointed to a Hilary win because that was the opinion of people in New York, not realizing their votes don’t count as much as some dirt farmer in Wyoming in a MAGA hat.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
All of those articles and polls just remind me of 2016, where everything pointed to a Hilary win because that was the opinion of people in New York, not realizing their votes don’t count as much as some dirt farmer in Wyoming in a MAGA hat.
That was pre covid.

Covid is killing his voter base

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
The most concerning country aside from the obvious ones like the US, Brazil and India now seems to be South Africa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
Apparently he’s going to start doing his daily Coronavirus briefings again.

Last time he suggested injecting detergent and sunlight as potential cures. Can’t wait to see what he’s been able to come up with in the interim. Helium? Industrial fertilizer?

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham

Last time he suggested injecting detergent and sunlight as potential cures. Can’t wait to see what he’s been able to come up with in the interim. Helium? Industrial fertilizer?
Think he managed to mostly stick to the script apart from when he was asked about Ghislaine Maxwell and he "wished her well" which is open to interpretation.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth

Thats not what he meant

It was clearly a joke

It was misunderstood

Its naaaht a toomor

wc_eagles_since86

Team Captain
Apr 25, 2019
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Liverpool

Notice how people can't stop talking about him, the things he says and the more insane, the more they talk.

All PR is good PR and he knows it.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Notice how people can't stop talking about him, the things he says and the more insane, the more they talk.

All PR is good PR and he knows it.
Thats a new take.

of course people who love him because he says what he means and means what he says might be a bit confused.

Tyberious Funk

Premiership Player
May 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
That was pre covid.

Covid is killing his voter base

Coronavirus may suppress turnout, which in turn, typically favours Republicans... even moreso when a large portion of Trumps base believes the virus is a hoax or overstated. There's a reason Republicans are fighting so hard against mail-in ballots. CV19 may actually turn out to help Trump.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Coronavirus may suppress turnout, which in turn, typically favours Republicans... even moreso when a large portion of Trumps base believes the virus is a hoax or overstated. There's a reason Republicans are fighting so hard against mail-in ballots. CV19 may actually turn out to help Trump.
What i mean - is that in 6 months - a lot of his supporters who still dont believe this virus is a thing, wont be there to vote.

Covid deaths have about another month before they start kicking off for real in the us.

Tyberious Funk

Premiership Player
May 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
What i mean - is that in 6 months - a lot of his supporters who still dont believe this virus is a thing, wont be there to vote.

The US election is in less than 100 days. What happens in 6 months time is irrelevant. Most of Trumps strategy has basically been to buy time until the election, and worry about the consequences afterwards.

Covid deaths have about another month before they start kicking off for real in the us.

Maybe... but the US already has more than 4 million cases and they are closing in to 150k deaths already. And while people died, Trump suggested injecting bleach as a possible cure. Anyone that supports him now, will continue to support him no matter what happens. Hard core conservatives already believe the figures are a lie. Nothing is going to make them change their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back